MOOPY SURVIVOR - TASK 5 - SELF-PORTRAIT - AUDIENCE VOTE NOW

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SELF-PORTRAIT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Team Kylie's video is great. I know we've seen Alla's videos before. But they're always great and on point. You can see the team efforts throughout.

The Indie shade is hilarious.

I wasn’t expecting the plebs to vote for it but the meltdowns are appreciated

You know he’s permanently wedged up Suomi’s arse!

Too up his own arse to post in any of these threads but RIGHT THERE to vote for Team Suomi. We remember the little ginger fella from Liverpool with his mother’s dildo shoved up HIS ARSE. He ain’t kidding NO ONE.

Too up his own arse to post in any of these threads but RIGHT THERE to vote for Team Suomi. We remember the little ginger fella from Liverpool with his mother’s dildo shoved up HIS ARSE. He ain’t kidding NO ONE.

I take it back, this one is way more personal

WOW

I believe we will win.
bagdad-bob.gif

This is very reminiscent of the Big Brother 9 fight where Mohammed allegedly scratched some of Jennifer’s artwork. The drama over a painting led to the vicious true colours of some of the housemates to be revealed, and if you were ever in any doubt of what @Rita and @Kate are really like, look here.

this painting has done more for Moopy than we’ll EVER KNOW!

:D Just a callback to the time VoR was mod and gave Su his password to wreak havoc. Some of us have long memories.

This is very reminiscent of the Big Brother 9 fight where Mohammed allegedly scratched some of Jennifer’s artwork. The drama over a painting led to the vicious true colours of some of the housemates to be revealed, and if you were ever in any doubt of what @Rita and @Kate are really like, look here.

this painting has done more for Moopy than we’ll EVER KNOW!

HEY!

:D Just a callback to the time VoR was mod and gave Su his password to wreak havoc. Some of us have long memories.

if you have a long memory then you should remember that the only reason he did that was because Agnetha was banning me constantly, so VoR gave me the password to unban myself when he wasn’t online.

Half an hour left of voting... I'm remaining entirely impartial despite all this fighting...! :D

if you have a long memory then you should remember that the only reason he did that was because Agnetha was banning me constantly, so VoR gave me the password to unban myself when he wasn’t online.
I think you may just have revealed that Agnetha was right to do so.

I’m only MESSING. Your fridge comment made me LOL again thereby proving my point that you only needed to make a bit of effort.

I am a big fan of statement pieces. It was a bold choice and usually I would reward them.

But then I heard CleopatRrRra and my vote was secured.

One of Team Kylie just called Phoenix a CUNT in their private forum. Not that I disagree, but I wonder what Team Dannii thinks of that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom