MOOPY SURVIVOR - TASK 5 - SELF-PORTRAIT - AUDIENCE VOTE NOW

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SELF-PORTRAIT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Questions for the two tribes from Jeff while we wait for the last votes to come in:

TEAM DANNII do you feel like you've taken a massive gamble here?

TEAM KYLIE do you feel that the effort you put in was worth it?

Questions for the two tribes from Jeff while we wait for the last votes to come in:

I couldn’t be prouder of our effort.

I feel like we worked as a team to make a statement. Our dead sisters @SDF and @Raining On Me on me do not deserve to die in vain.

Team Kylie's video was more of the same from Alla. To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.

I think it was the right move, it exposes team Kylie and even if we lose and go into the merger at a numbers disadvantage we now know how vicious they are.

if I were them I would be looking at where I stand in the alliance. Am I number 5 in a 6 person alliance? Because only 1 person can win in the end.

I look to seeing how @Raining On Me votes :)

I made a clear decision to vote objectively before this regardless of my terribly unfair ousting. And that remains true, however:

Sorry but voting for Team Danni OVER ACTUAL EFFORT would be such a DISGRACE!

This is clear. And of course I've been here before with @Alla's video efforts being tossed aside like a piece of dried piss (well I'm assuming it's him, clearly it is, with Buttertart's delicate vocals) and I'd feel horrified if he had to endure that again. Also it made me proper LOL

I didn't dislike the remnants of Team Dany's effort however, but come on..

You are the 7-11 of art that’s true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom