MOOPY SURVIVOR - TASK 5 - SELF-PORTRAIT - AUDIENCE VOTE NOW

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SELF-PORTRAIT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The cameo from Ameraal the sad pigeon is amazing.
ameraal made that himself (Or at least posted it himself). TEAM EFFORT!

We're thinking of spinning it off into a sitcom, although I probably won't be able to record my lines in the disabled toilet of a provincial jobcentre the way I did with this one.

TEAM KYLIE WINS IMMUNITY!

SO after a terrible start to the competition, Team Kylie continue their domination of recent tasks with a resounding victory in the Self-Portrait Challenge. You win immunity and escape the next tribal council and now have a 1-in-11 shot at winning Moopy Survivor.

Tisch, Lucille, Jacques, Phoenix, Rhythmbarbican, Suomi - less good news. One of you is leaving the competition in 10 minutes. You have 10 minutes to send your vote through to me via PM. The player with the most votes will be eliminated from the game.

Phoenix "Not our fault the audience is stupid."

Just now in their forum

Questions for the two tribes from Jeff while we wait for the last votes to come in:

TEAM DANNII do you feel like you've taken a massive gamble here?

TEAM KYLIE do you feel that the effort you put in was worth it?
It was definitely worth it. We've all been ferreting away in the DMs to try and hide it from everyone, and I'd hope we're all PROPER proud of it.

Also please find and watch the Kelly Llorenna clip we used. I've not heard a racket like it since parents evening at Beslan.

I think if anyone ever needed proof of Tafjel's In group/Out group theory they could just look at this thread :D

I've spent hours painting and downing wine, and some paint, but this really was the RIGHT RESULT. I hate it - I still think team Donnii have things to give and were frankly fucked anally with a chainsaw by that demon Swedge, but Alla's home video has been cast aside before and to be fair was a solid 8.5/10 effort. They deserved the win

not sure what's more embarrassing between team dannii's effort and their defence of it.

just say you couldn't be bothered and move on, fuck sake.

It’s been downhill for team Dannii ever since they gave me the boot

:eyes:

Last edited:
I appear to have missed all the excitement and hostility here but obviously Team Kylie would have got my vote. I mean I’m sure Team Fannii did their best in spite of their obvious limitations but really girls, no Comic Sans?

I refused to comment before because there was nothing to comment :) But now that it's over, can I just say that ButterTart and dmlaw wrote every single word, and it's great because of the jokes? I just gave it a format, but it's not an "Alla video"; actually everyone contributed to it.

Thanks anyway!

@ButterTart @dmlaw AMAZING. But @Alla speaking as someone who doesn't even know where to find MS Paint on his PC, it's really astounding what you can do with a movie. It's not just the effects but the timing and how it all just comes so well together. Clearly lots of effort when into it.

As did ours btw. Just much more on an intellectual level. :)

I just watched it again and still cackled at the "cut to tumbleweed" bits. So you must take your share of credit!
Agreed. I told him I wanted tumbleweed, but what I imagined in my head was shit by comparison to the immaculate timing he used. Also a TON of stuff was in there that wasn't in the original script (Manuel, for example, and the song after dmlaw's bit - I'd suggested Gina G and he went 20 better).

All credit to the rest of the team, though. dmlaw and I both wrote scripts and amalgamated them, ameraal created the sad pigeon picture, Rita and Indie both contributed images and video clips. Genuinely, the thought of having to vote for one of them if we'd lost really depressed me.

Also, I feel like we were equally vile about every member of the team. Bernard Manning looked a bit harsh until KindaCool's role in the hotel is explained, although I did get that gay Timmy Mallett guy and @Indie had two nights where he was the butt of the joke so KC got off lightly.

All credit to the rest of the team, though. dmlaw and I both wrote scripts and amalgamated them, ameraal created the sad pigeon picture, Rita and Indie both contributed images and video clips. Genuinely, the thought of having to vote for one of them if we'd lost really depressed me.

Ahhh this is cute :D

Will have to vote each other out soon though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom