Moopyvision 2010-2019 Round 12: Albania, Belgium & Spain

Looking back over Spain I feel like they've been brutally fucked over this decade. Barring a couple of shithouses, they've slung some absolute gems at the competition.

Definitely this, I enjoy at least half and found them to be the best out of this bunch. I think they've always suffered by other countries doing something similar but better most years. But they really do not deserve those endless sub-20 places.

Belgium are just...difficult, she's very DIFFICULT :argh:

Oh Edurne :disco: Actually like a good Albanian entry weirdly enough.

I think my Albanian 0 is in part due to the sheer number of copy and paste numbers that were impossible to separate so something vaguely different got it by default.

Definitely this, I enjoy at least half and found them to be the best out of this bunch. I think they've always suffered by other countries doing something similar but better most years. But they really do not deserve those endless sub-20 places.

Belgium are just...difficult, she's very DIFFICULT :argh:
I think there are songs in the Belgian lot that I should like more than I actually do. But will the voting follow the facts?

Albania was an even harder listen than Lithuania, although it did have some blissful highs.

I'll probably go to bed tomorrow anyway. Or maybe yesterday. It's all so confusing.

Yeah, I haven't even started inputing the votes yet. Get comfortable guys. (I can spread this through the week instead. I'll probably have to at this point, realistically).

No sign of the big man mind.

I hope he didn't come to harm when he took his toaster into the bath

Girls, VoR just asked me to clarify a mistake I made in my votes! IT'S COMING SOON :disco:

(2022)

OK, I just finished the inputting :zombie:

Here's the plan. Albania tonight. Belgique tomorrow night. Spain on Tuesday. It'll keep us occupied until our Wednesday night midweek Eurovision rewatch I guess.

Thanks for your patience. Now on with some shrieking harridans...

I think Mall can join Ruth Lorenzo as the main soundtrack to our team's scavenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom