Moopyvision 2019: the semi finals - with RESULTS

D5K

Here to stay
300px-Eurovision_Song_Contest_2019_logo.png

EUROVISION SEASON ISN'T OVER YET! Us loons can cling on for slightly longer by finally getting to score all of the songs ourselves. And even better, this is a Madonna-free zone!

I'm doing the voting for both semis at the same time, and as introduced last year the Big 5 (plus Israel) will also have to qualify. So for each semi please send me your votes in the usual 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 format by 18:00 BST on Friday 24 May.

SEMI 1

Cyprus: Tamta - Replay
Montenegro: D mol - Heaven
Finland: Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman - Look Away
Poland: Tulia - Fire of Love (Pali się)
Slovenia: Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl - Sebi
Czech Republic: Lake Malawi - Friend of a Friend
Hungary: Joci Pápai - Az én apám
Belarus: ZENA - Like It
Serbia: Nevena Božović - Kruna
Belgium: Eliot - Wake Up
Georgia: Oto Nemsadze - Keep on Going
Australia: Kate Miller-Heidke - Zero Gravity
Iceland: Hatari - Hatrið mun sigra
Estonia: Victor Crone - Storm
Portugal: Conan Osiris - Telemóveis
Greece: Katerine Duska - Better Love
San Marino: Serhat - Say Na Na Na
France: Bilal Hassani - Roi
Israel: Kobi Maimi - Home
Spain: Miki - La Venda

12 -
10 -
08 -
07 -
06 -
05 -
04 -
03 -
02 -
01 -

SEMI 2

Armenia: Srbuk - Walking Out
Ireland: Sarah McTernan - 22
Moldova: Anna Odobescu - Stay
Switzerland: Luca Hänni - She Got Me
Latvia: Carousel - That Night
Romania: Ester Peony - On a Sunday
Denmark: Leonora - Love Is Forever
Sweden: John Lundvik - Too Late for Love
Austria: PÆNDA - Limits
Croatia: Roko - The Dream
Malta: Michela - Chameleon
Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko - Run with the Lions
Russia: Sergey Lazarev - Scream
Albania: Jonida Maliqi - Ktheju tokës
Norway: KEiiNO - Spirit in the Sky
Netherlands: Duncan Laurence - Arcade
North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska - Proud
Azerbaijan: Chingiz - Truth
Germany: S!sters - Sister
Italy: Mahmood - Soldi
United Kingdom: Michael Rice - Bigger Than Us

12 -
10 -
08 -
07 -
06 -
05 -
04 -
03 -
02 -
01 -

GET VOTING!

Last edited:
Voted.

The second semi final was a stuggle - that's got to be one of the weakest in recent years.

Voted! :disco:

Not sure who will win Moopyvision but think we might have a three horse race between Norway, Iceland and Australia.

I think across the two semis there will be 6 or 7 songs I'll be voting for who I wouldn't have before the performances.

Move votes please! In both semis there's only a single point separating qualifying from not (but what's interesting is that the numbers of points needed across the two semis are currently very different).

Voted.

The second semi final was a stuggle - that's got to be one of the weakest in recent years.

The second was the weakest?!?!?! I had 14 songs I wanted to put through there and about 5 in the first...! :D

j'have voté!

can't say i didn't have to add a bit of filler in both semis. it's probably down to not being very invested this year but there really was not much to loon over for me):

still, there should be a decent top 10 after all is said and done.

Thanks for the latest sets of votes, up to 17 now.

One semi is now less close with 2 points separating qualification from elimination... the other is even more close with the songs in 13th and 14th TIED on points and all tie-breaking criteria (number of voters, highest score etc.).

Please break this deadlock or I'll have to invent a new tie-break criterion which I'm sure will be unpopular.

you can call it the ameraal tie breaker and qualify what i gave a higher mark to :)

I'm pretty sure Win_the_game did.

this is actually how you know his votes are legit. and the reason we love him and his igranka douzes.

For full transparency, the tie-breaker I'm planning to use is how the song did in the real competition.

What about getting votes from more posters, and then more 12/10/8 and so on?
Read further up - this is an extra tie breaker in case those ones don't break the tie (as is currently the case).

Ok I’ll do this as soon as I work out whether I put my favourite at the top or the bottom when I rank

Surely they can't have EXACTLY the same number of 12s, 10s, 8s all the way down? I'd do a tiebreak on that?

Surely they can't have EXACTLY the same number of 12s, 10s, 8s all the way down? I'd do a tiebreak on that?
They did, but remember it's the bottom end of the scoreboard (to break 13th vs 14th) so it's not like it's a big number of votes.

In any case the situation has shifted slightly with recent votes, but more are needed.

I hope Broomhelga doesn't vote here

God knows what might happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom