Name something that is TOO BLOODY WOKE

And thinking about it, I haven't seen one in ages now I'm a CITY DWELLER. They must just hover in the suburbs.
We've got several, but as I said, they started here. And they are more in residential areas than central.

I think generally they are bigger places on the High St of smaller towns though, where they don't have much competition and seem rather more exciting than they would in a bigger city setting.

We have a Panero Lounge but it’s a bit COMMON here and the food is average at best.

Maybe I should give it another go.

I do love a brunch there. And when I've been to places I don't know particularly well (like when we were in Cirencester a few weeks back) we'll often go there as they are reliable and the menu huge.

It's giving bisexual pride :disco:

1711035881217.png

The way this isn't even WOKE, it's just CAPITALISM. There's only so many ways to update a plain white t shirt with a cross on it somewhere, and they need to fleece the straights the same way Kylie needs to put out 60 vinyl variants for the gays.

But also, since people seems to be going g nuts over this … it ISN’T actually the bisexual pride flag. The number of thick straight men that have told me confidently that it is over the last 24 hours is astounding.
Bet half of them are secretly on grindr as well

I've capitulated and purchased the new woke England shirt (as in a cheaper copy of it from a sweatshop) to wear on holiday while staggering around like a typical pissed Brit. It's just a simple act of radical decolonial praxis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom