Neighbours D̶E̶A̶D̶ ALIVE!

That’s sad news but it seems the writing has been on the wall for a while, considering how reliant it was on Channel 5.

once a year I perform my gay duty of watching Susan and Izzy going at it :disco:

I’m glad it’s not just me who does that…

Also Steph finding out Flick was shagging her husband-to-be is a good one!

Just can’t believe that Channel 5 killed Neighbours. I’m never watching Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away again :oi:

^does^

Please God someone tell me that Sons and Daughters is still on :shock:

On which note, I recently discovered with excitement that Wayne off S&D has turned out exactly as I hoped he might in later life :horny:

1509465387-screen-shot-2017-10-31-at-155328.png

I know the end of the show means they'll likely invent all sorts of implausible reasons for old characters to return... but please NO REBECCA RITTERS

God I forgot about Drew. A reason to watch it at lunch so your could get geared up for a 5:35 wank.

I know the end of the show means they'll likely invent all sorts of implausible reasons for old characters to return... but please NO REBECCA RITTERS
The question we all deserve an answer to - Julie - did she JUMP or was she PUSHED?

The Australian Herald Sun is reporting that Kylie and Jason have secretly reprised their roles

I get it was inevitable the show would try to get them, but honestly... if I were one of the current cast members, I'd be slightly peeved that all of the media attention will now inevitably be about Kylie. You're going to have the likes of the poor brave Karl and Susan with 3 decades of service, being sidelined for someone who did barely a couple of years in the 80s.

But at least it wasn't Rebecca Ritters

Bring back Dorothy Burke instead!

Karl and Susan must be used to being sidelined. I've only been watching it again for about 6 months but they rarely actually DO anything. And Jane and Clive are even worse. They pretty much all only exist in their roles around the younger cast.

I get it was inevitable the show would try to get them, but honestly... if I were one of the current cast members, I'd be slightly peeved that all of the media attention will now inevitably be about Kylie. You're going to have the likes of the poor brave Karl and Susan with 3 decades of service, being sidelined for someone who did barely a couple of years in the 80s.

But at least it wasn't Rebecca Ritters

Bring back Dorothy Burke instead!
To be fair Scott and Charlene almost alone MADE Neighbours the juggernaut it was for MANY YEARS. They took it to GOD TIER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom