Neighbours D̶E̶A̶D̶ ALIVE!

Yesterday's had me in floods!
Yes, I was surprised that it affected me in the way it did. Emotional Neighbours scenes usually make me laugh because of the lack of subtlety in the writing and one note acting frequently on display.

I do think Georgie Stone (Mackenzie) is probably the finest actor in it, along with April Rose Pengilly (Chloe).

Last edited:
Of course she rocks up in overalls with 80s hair for reasons. :D:eyes:

She's back to say "Wow Scott! Being back with all these BOGANS sure feels like home!" before the street gets hit by a meteor, I don't think there'll be time for character development.

I imagine given that they'll have no storyline to speak of, they didn't really want to taint the image of Charlene that viewers have etched in their minds.

This is a nicer picture:

skynews-kylie-minogue-neighbours_5830648.jpg

The image I have etched in my mind of Jason Donovan and Guy Pearce is the pair of them in speedos.

Still up for a reprise, for Pearce at least.

You're a little late
It's already torn

#justice4bethbrennan
I wonder if they asked and she turned it down? Because why WOULDN'T they want her back?

Admittedly her son did leave a couple of months back (and apparently planned to before the axe), but he's back for the finale.

They may have to shoehorn her in a little, but it's not like anyone is worried about that now.

Did Paul actually leave and go straight back after that random stint in Scotland’s “River City” soap opera or is he merely back for the end?
I'm not sure how long he's been back as I've only been watching it since the start of the year, but he's fully entrenched.

Harold only returned last week though, although I suspect the absolute lack of plot for him should make that perfectly clear.

I think since he came back he's popped up in every house for no good reason whatsoever other than to give advice to people who don't know him :D

I read that Harold's return was planned for a lot earlier this year, then it seems they changed plans when the show got axed to make it part of their plans for the show's ending. He was back on set a day or two after the axing was announced, which would've meant he was on screen a lot earlier than last week so I think there's been a bit of hasty rewriting going on.

I get the impression Annie Jones has had a really tough life. I love her but y'know they've made her really quite weedy.

I wonder how they’re going to get around Scott and Charlene coming back for whatever reason now but not their own father and mother’s funerals.
Soaps aren't really ever logical though are they. I'd say Eastenders is far worse in this respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom