Neighbours D̶E̶A̶D̶ ALIVE!

Soaps aren't really ever logical though are they. I'd say Eastenders is far worse in this respect.
The worst in Eastenders was when Shabnam managed to get a flat in Bethnal Green, which is just around the corner from where Walford is supposed to be located, but all of a sudden it was like she was on the other side of the world :D

I really want to see a scene between Charlene and Jane. It does seem as if they filmed together since Kylie specifically mentioned her.

I read that there were body doubles for Kylie and Jason involved in filming, so I think they might be in more scenes than their short time on set might indicate.

I wonder how they’re going to get around Scott and Charlene coming back for whatever reason now but not their own father and mother’s funerals.
Well someone I’ve never heard of is selling up and moving away next week and apparently there’s a bit of a mystery around who buys her house.

I wonder…

I really want to see a scene between Charlene and Jane. It does seem as if they filmed together since Kylie specifically mentioned her.
1657578024624.png

:disco:

Oh apparently he's a producer

Guy Pearce he certainly isn't.

Last edited:
It's quite something to see Kylie pictured with these people again. I was 12 when I last watched them share the screen.

So I'll guess that Guy and possibly Peter O'Brien will be inserted into the scene given that Stefan Dennis and Annie Jones are in the same getup.

There seemed to be about a month between Kylie/Jason and Guy’s filming dates, so it will be interesting to see how it’s all stitched together.

So I'll guess that Guy and possibly Peter O'Brien will be inserted into the scene given that Stefan Dennis and Annie Jones are in the same getup.

Has Stefan Dennis ever wore a different outfit in 40 years?

So recent episodes now all pointing to Toadie and Melanie's wedding being the focus of the finale

In which case I'm really hoping for EVIL DEE to make one last stand

And I also need Izzy to spend the whole occasion swaggering around doing this

80633e5889a753bd248d93866ce06bb1fb5bd717.jpeg

I knew the last month of Neighbours was always likely to become completely ridiculous fan-fiction and rehashes with a "greatest hits" cast

But nonetheless...Izzy to Susan, "I really hope that one day I can call you Mum" was quite something :D

Though this is pretty terrible. Couldn't they have got a more realistic sized body double:

neighbours-11-charlene-robinson-mike-young-jane-harris-1657890409.jpg

Ugh, Jason Donovan is such a GHOUL :evil:

The rest of the 80s intake however all look varying degrees of FABULOUS :disco:

Tuning in for the last few days - Izzy is still wonderfully ridiculous

How many episodes are left? I kinda want to watch the last week but nothing more than that

Peter O'Brien has evidently had a very expressive face all these years. :(

Paul's zoom call with five of his children was appalling. I wonder how many more we'll get...

My reaction to this finishing has caught me somewhat by surprise. I've only (very) sporadically dipped in to the show since the mid 90s and have seen very little of it in the last 15 years but it genuinely does feel like I'm saying a final goodbye to an old dear friend - it's certainly been the longest running TV show of my lifetime.

I found this really poignant:

Also I had no idea who most of Paul's kids were. I'll assume he had some of them with Gail and one of the Alessi twins since he left for a long stretch in the early 90s and was childless as far as I recall up until that point.

Also I had no idea who most of Paul's kids were. I'll assume he had some of them with Gail and one of the Alessi twins since he left for a long stretch in the early 90s and was childless as far as I recall up until that point.
He had one daughter prior to the triplets with Gail and Andrew with Christina. I have no idea about any more after that.

Gail didn't actually have the children while she was on Neighbours though, right? I recall her being pregnant when she left.

I've just read his Wikipedia entry and supposedly they have retconned various storylines in Neighbours over the years to create new offspring for Paul. The twins that feature now (I'd never have guessed) are supposedly his eldest kids produced from a liaison with an ex-girlfriend of Scott when he was played by Darius Perkins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom