Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Sky News has cancelled its Conservative leadership debate after Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss pulled out from the event.

The debate was due to be hosted by Kay Burley tomorrow evening.

Conservative MPs are said to be concerned about the damage the debates are doing to the image of the party, exposing disagreements and splits.

Mr Sunak and Ms Truss engaged in bad-tempered exchanges as the five remaining Conservative leadership rivals faced off in the second televised debate on ITV last night.

How have the debates effected actual Tory party membership polling?
Sunak is back into favourite in the betting. Not sure about the polling.

Speculation seems to be that Morduant has dropped and Sunak and Truss are confident of being the final two (so have pulled out of the debates).

It's okay Penny fans, she's winning the Mumsnet poll! well she's tying with Tom Tugendhat but let's highlight it in a nice blue and hope no-one notices

Even this is over for her when the MEGATERF vote stops being split between Kemi and Liz.

Even this is over for her when the MEGATERF vote stops being split between Kemi and Liz.
I dunno, Liz is proving herself to be REALLY QUITE USELESS on QUITE A BIG PLATFORM.

I mean I'm still IN LIZ WE TRUSS for the sake of 'umour and the decimation of the Tory party.

Truss would take us to war by accident. Sunak will grind us into poverty on purpose. There's a coin toss for you.

I had to look him up. If ever Faye's twinks becoming bears comment could come in handy it's for him.

I thought Tugendhat was doing well in most of the polls? I'm surprised he's dropped out.

I assume Tugendhat's votes will mostly go to Sunak or Mordaunt. Badenoch will be out tomorrow and her votes will go Truss and Mordaunt will be out on Wednesday.

So now the remaining four all had negative ratings after the two debates? :D

I assume Tugendhat's votes will mostly go to Sunak or Mordaunt. Badenoch will be out tomorrow and her votes will go Truss and Mordaunt will be out on Wednesday.
Although that's not definite. It looks like most of Braverman's votes went to Sunak. So it could be Mordaunt in the top 2.

Presumably Sunak will try and lend any extra votes he has to Truss, since he's more likely to beat her in the membership vote

Presumably Sunak will try and lend any extra votes he has to Truss, since he's more likely to beat her in the membership vote
He's probably more likely to beat Mordaunt at this stage, with her getting carpet bombed by the Mail.

Sky News has cancelled its Conservative leadership debate after Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss pulled out from the event.

The debate was due to be hosted by Kay Burley tomorrow evening.

Conservative MPs are said to be concerned about the damage the debates are doing to the image of the party, exposing disagreements and splits.

Mr Sunak and Ms Truss engaged in bad-tempered exchanges as the five remaining Conservative leadership rivals faced off in the second televised debate on ITV last night.
you really COULD NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom