Niall Horan - “Heaven” and The Show (third album)

Seems Ex-Directioners are hot hot hot right now. I bet Zayn has got a new album ready to release any day now with an accompanying global publicity blitz :drive:

this is really growing. static at 42 on UK spotty which is not bad, he must be looking at a top 20 entry?

He should hold on, probably a bit closer to #20 than #10. Solid start.

This is seeing another rebound on streaming, globally, maybe due to the video effect.

There’s rumours of that payola thing in the UK, which may have some truth? Although the video and being added to Todays Hot Hits would explain it I’d say, or at least part of it. #12 in the UK today so should mean if he holds on a new peak next week.

I‘m really enjoying it now.

god, he's fucking sexy. and yes I bought myself hot steamer immediately after watching

Yeah, I know I’m replying to a post from last year. But why would I venture into a Niall Horan thread anyway? :eyes:

Heaven is still a cute track, hopefully this carries the theme. Can’t imagine a Niall meltdown is all that interesting mind.

Heaven is a song of the year. I'm excited for this. annoying that the shortest song is (2:33) is the single though.

Is it definitely just a buzz single? Heaven seems to have more or less run its course as far as I can tell.

Is it definitely just a buzz single? Heaven seems to have more or less run its course as far as I can tell.
Nothing has been announced yet. It would be a good single choice, sounds similar to "As It Was".

Heaven has done rather well to be fair, so if he can score another similar sized hit he’ll happily fill the role as second most successful solo member of the group (longevity wise anyway).

it's still doing solid numbers! should pass 100m streams later this week. I love that song a lot.

tried again with Meltdown but it's not hitting yet.

The album is quite a dull, but quick, listen on first try. The two uptempo singles remain great though.

If You Leave Me is lovely! And I love the build of On a Night Like Tonight. need to give the rest more time

projected numbers for the US aren't bad since "Heaven" didn't really make an impact here.
Saturday, June 10, 2023
NEW RELEASES: THE NIALL AND NOAH SHOW

Capitol's Niall Horan and Mercury/Republic's Noah Kahan lead the week's new releases with The Show and Stick Season (We'll All Be Here Forever), respectively. House Lipman will score a 15th consecutive week at #1, as Morgan Wallen is on track to regain the throne.

Niall Horan (Capitol) 70-75k
Noah Kahan (Mercury/Republic) 50-60k

I like him enough , but anything worth chechking out other than the singles?

A lot of it is growing after several listens TBH. It's 30 minutes total so I'd give everything a try.

Aside from the singles, I'm enjoying "If You Leave Me", "The Show", "Save My Life", and "On a Night Like Tonight". And the other tracks are pleasant enough too. "The Show" is kind of frustrating it doesn't properly hit a chorus until it's almost over, but when it gets going it's great and gives Harry Styles "Sign of the Times" vibes.

I really love On a Night Like Tonight (why was not a single?), and Must Be Love is a wonderful closer.

I got a first degree in being my own worst enemy
I got a PHD in always running away

:disco:

this is a rather solid debut, although I imagine it will drop quite a bit next week. how did his first two albums debut?

UK

1 (NE) 1 The Show 26,937 (13,421 CDs, 8,866 vinyl albums, 557 cassettes, 596 digital downloads and 3,497 sales-equivalent streams)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom