OK Tuesday

I just tried to log in to my account but I can't find it with any of my old emails :(

I did however remember my AdventureQuest login so I am going to play that instead.
AdventureQuest! That’s a throwback

When I was in middle school, my friends and I thought it was very funny to try to use curse words on club penguin and get banned

I have the SAME PROBLEM especially when quoting it’s driving me MAD.

The data company that I scan all of my supermarket shopping is sending me a new scanner that connects by Vodafone mobile so I'll no longer need to have a landline in the house!

The hotel airport bar is so much more depressing than I could have imagined :D!

The hotel airport bar is so much more depressing than I could have imagined :D!
I have so many questions. How many people are there? Is anyone crying? What is the decor? How many drinks are you going to have?

5B38D6FC-24F5-46A7-8395-42DB1CE7CB32.jpeg
A partially sighted American girl I helped get to the hotel wants to grab a drink but she was very INTENSE and I’m hoping she doesn’t appear, but I feel bad as her friend was meant to pick her up from the airport and it took her 4 hours to leave!!! Just having a couple of pints. This is the current scene, the bar is open till 3am!

Last edited:
Although when I saw her in the hallway she didn’t recognise me (!) She made me take her number, I think she wants to drink weird Portuguese spirits in her room, NO THANKS. Obviously if it was a bloke I’d be ALL OVER IT.

Anyway I said I’d meet her in the bar, don’t really want to text her and kind of resent the fact I’ll feel guilty the rest of the night if I just hide in my room.

View attachment 6198A partially sighted American girl I helped get to the airport wants to grab a drink but she was very INTENSE and I’m hoping she doesn’t appear, but I feel bad as her friend was meant to pick her up from the airport and it took her 4 hours to leave!!! Just having a couple of pints. This is the current scene, the bar is open till 3am!
That bar looks SO MUCH like the Frankfurt airport Holiday Inn I stayed in for work a couple of weeks ago it's SCARY.

Maybe it's like when you make a friend on a night out, and you exchange numbers then NEVER SPEAK AGAIN.

Maybe the girl is regretting being so forward and feels awkward about the whole thing. And pretended not to recognize you.

I did spend a night in the Luton airport and didn’t meet anyone so I feel for the American girl

Going to use social anxiety as an excuse to be toxically anti-social so I can sleep at night.

I would just GHOST HER if I were you Lucille, unless you want the company of course.

You will never see her again, and by tomorrow you won’t give her a SECOND THOUGHT.

Have a great time my darling. Hopefully you will find your modjo in lesbian and get plenty of Portuguese cock. :disco:

Reactions: COB
Aren't all Americans generally super friendly yay-we're-BFF-now-like without it meaning much anyway?

After vaguely agreeing to a drink at the hotel on the bus here, anyway she hasn’t shown up so all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom