Pizza & Pasta - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Four copies of Bits and Bobs and a WHAT DO YOU THINK topic please, Sonia

• I would rather go starve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I enjoy emptying myself on Suedey (Martha Skidd option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nobody has ever eaten less than one pint of halo top at a time

I used to get weirdly irritated by my nephew only ever choosing vanilla icecream when we visited the southwest. Maybe because I knew it wasn’t because of his simple sophisticated tastes, it was just because he was too much of a stubborn pussy to try anything except the blandest flavours

My single favourite taste in the world is a vanilla milkshake. It could be McDonalds or an elegant home concoction but it’s literally like a sugary opiate for me. Vanilla sugar in tea, vanilla extract in chili con carne. I just think vanilla is so good and what a thrillingly camp name for something so determined to go unnoticed :disco:

My single favourite taste in the world is a vanilla milkshake. It could be McDonalds or an elegant home concoction but it’s literally like a sugary opiate for me. Vanilla sugar in tea, vanilla extract in chili con carne. I just think vanilla is so good and what a thrillingly camp name for something so determined to go unnoticed :disco:
Oh that's what I always go for in McD's. NANA AND CHOCCY AND WHAT NOT CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

HPOTW

And there have been many.

I can eat good pasta every single day. Pizza - maximum once or twice per week.
No need to panic if you see the scale going crazy one day, there is a simple explanation why it is happening - https://betterme.world/articles/gаined-5-pounds-in-a-day/.
Anyway i live only once and not going to put restrictions on all my favorite foods just to fit in my prom dress. Exercises and some greens here and there should still keep me in shape, right?

Last edited:
I LOVE IT AND THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME
should be in the Moopy banner
Maybe also
WHAT DO YOU THINK

There doesn’t appear to be an Iceland chatbox which is a bit rude so I’m trotting in here to ask whether anyone has sampled their high end LEWIS CAPALDI range FEATURING PIZZAS?

I haven’t because of (occasionally occurring) shame but they do have self-service checkouts now so NOBODY NEED KNOW :disco:

There doesn’t appear to be an Iceland chatbox which is a bit rude so I’m trotting in here to ask whether anyone has sampled their high end LEWIS CAPALDI range FEATURING PIZZAS?

I haven’t because of (occasionally occurring) shame but they do have self-service checkouts now so NOBODY NEED KNOW :disco:
I had to Google it, to see if this was real.

lewis_capaldis_pizza_the_big_sexy_cheesy_one_450g_91745_T1.jpg

I must say for a successful pop star to put his name on an Iceland pizza, I quite respect that. He's a proud FAT CUNT and it's all quite ON BRAND.

Lewis’s FAT GREASY ONE is on special at only TWO POUNDS! How timely of me to mention it!

TUCK IN, SLAGS :disco:

This isn’t the time, place or thread but I’ve never cared about that so I think we need a WOULD YOU chat about Lewis and I don’t mean his deliciously succulent, high end pizzas

I vote YES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom