Pizza & Pasta - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Four copies of Bits and Bobs and a WHAT DO YOU THINK topic please, Sonia

• I would rather go starve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I enjoy emptying myself on Suedey (Martha Skidd option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's with this @Alla routine of casting aspersions at our much-loved national cuisine (inc. delicious high quality £2 pizzas from high end outlets) and takeaway habits? I thought that sort of behaviour (particularly cocking an eyebrow at other countries' cuisine) was the sole preserve of BRITS!

Anyway I bet he eats CATS AND HORSES :tongueout:

I do like a pizza but I'm a bugger for adding extra cheese - adding some blue cheese or a few slices of Emmental is a proper treat.

How often do you order food? Because some of you talk like if you do it every week :shock: I can't remember the last time I had take away.

I used to order at least once a day as I normally don’t cook food (I can prepare sallads and cook pasta but that’s it).

But nowadays I’m subscribed to a bespoke meal service. I get 10 pre-prepared meals every week. (They’re fresh not frozen)

KATYA ZAMOLODCHIKOVA famously never cooks :disco:

katya-party.gif

Probably the only one they like. I met this guy who didn't like anything in general, forget about crazy pizza toppings like ham, mushrooms or anchovies. We were eating out for a few days in Stockholm in one of those places where they have several stands with foods from different countries, and when we were enjoying different dishes every time he sticked to that boring Margarita day after day :rolleyes:

Sad!
But I think it’s the ordering delivery thats sending me over the edge, it’s so expensive for CHEESE BREAD. I’m sure such delicate palates would be fine with a frozen one at 10% of the price

Of course GILBERT AND GEORGE never cook. They saunter down to the same restaurant EVERY SINGLE DAY (and I assume have exactly the same thing every day :disco:)

ASPIRATIONAL :disco:

SPICE GIRLS FANS! (Yeah I know. I don't know where the fuck it went wrong for you either :tongueout:)

Do you think Vicky Beckham ever cooks, much less washes up? NO SHE DOES NOT

Spice UP! :disco::disco::disco:

I used to get weirdly irritated by my nephew only ever choosing vanilla icecream when we visited the southwest. Maybe because I knew it wasn’t because of his simple sophisticated tastes, it was just because he was too much of a stubborn pussy to try anything except the blandest flavours

I used to get weirdly irritated by my nephew only ever choosing vanilla icecream when we visited the southwest. Maybe because I knew it wasn’t because of his simple sophisticated tastes, it was just because he was too much of a stubborn pussy to try anything except the blandest flavours

We need an ice cream discussion.

Oh I can't be doing with anyone who'll only eat bland. Once again I'm reminded of the infamous time I took someone to noted Punjabi eaterie Tayyabs, only for him to start bleating on about WHERE'S THE KORMA

THEY DON'T SELL IT SHUT UP NOW PLEASE

Oh I can't be doing with anyone who'll only eat bland. Once again I'm reminded of the infamous time I took someone to noted Punjabi eaterie Tayyabs, only for him to start bleating on about WHERE'S THE KORMA

THEY DON'T SELL IT SHUT UP NOW PLEASE

His favourite food is probably chicken nuggets. It’s a shame but it would be better for him to be put to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom