Poland declares war on cats

I mean I'm pretty sure humans are a thousand times more damaging to bird populations than cats will ever be. Those figures are fairly damning but when we talk about bird populations declining I imagine cats are just a small percentage of that in the wake of everything we do (vehicles, pesticides, habitat destruction etc). Which is not to defend the felines as such, just that I doubt any extinction of birds will be due to them

I think if we installed a rocket launcher in every bird it might help redress the situation? Not seagulls obviously. They can't be trusted with heavy weaponry.

Just attach a bell to your cats collar and were all happy

1659093857385.jpeg

Muntjac are everywhere in East Anglia. My brother's had them in his garden munching his plants.

I remember seeing a few in Norfolk and Suffolk but they ran away just as much as a normal deer. I think they're meant to be damaging for woodland bulbs etc and the poor buggers are culled every now and then.

Any numbers that are being given about birds killed by cats has to be science fiction, cats live very private lives, we can have no idea what they're up to when we go to work or sleep. Cob's for example is rumoured to stand in as various people's cat in many different countries.

• Love
Reactions: COB
Any numbers that are being given about birds killed by cats has to be science fiction, cats live very private lives, we can have no idea what they're up to when we go to work or sleep. Cob's for example is rumoured to stand in as various people's cat in many different countries.
This is true but it's just part of the enigma of cats - when they go to sleep they're actually inhabiting the bodies of different cats elsewhere in the world. As far as I'm concerned Seamus is going off for a nap, but he's actually just doing his shift in Tunis for a couple of hours :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom