Post a GAY INTEREST ONLY Eurovision flop

VoR

Take it or leave it
As much as ESC is an LGBTQIA+ institution, I do love it when an entrant forgets that other demographics are actually watching, and inevitably bellyflops as a result of being utterly ALIENATING/REPELLENT to straights. :D

The first one that comes to mind for me is THIS. Serving Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, Talent and 0 points from the public :basil:

A friend of mind while watching live: "Wow, that drag queen can really sing!"

I'd argue that Suus was actively HOMOPHOBIC, but absolutely to Same Heart!

Another who could absolutely have passed for an actual drag queen!

I'm not sure you could really call this a gay anthem per se, but Esma's ATONAL, WADDLING ENTRANCE is certainly HIGH CAMP in my book :disco:

A true VISION in VELVET

Last edited:
This thread is basically going to become my playlist when I next come home drunk after a night out :disco:

Je Ne Sais Quoi is a perfect answer in that it very nearly WON its semi final, but crashed and burned in the main show when all the tasteless heterosexuals tuned in. :(

Let's be real. You have to have sucked cock to appreciate this level of HIGH CAMP :disco:

The backing singer in the shadows trying to hold this together is the same one responsible for Natalia Gordienko's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA moment. Eagerly awaiting another camp classic for her to fold down the fort with :eyes:

Quick question for the eductionally-challenged:

What Eurovision flop WOULDN'T be gay interest only?

Yeah, I would say Paul Oskar was the template/innovator of SULTRY PROVOCATION on stage.

Though due respect to Eva Santamaria for whatever she was trying here :disco:

Je Ne Sais Quoi is a perfect answer in that it very nearly WON its semi final, but crashed and burned in the main show when all the tasteless heterosexuals tuned in. :(

Truly the world of the heterosexual is a SICK and BORING LIFE!

Lest we forget.

I posted the video but arguably the live performance is even more exclusively gay interest.

B859FDDF-F854-4189-A1C6-A1108973C58E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom