Post a remix that is better than its original counterpart

fantastic remix. not sure it's better than the original though - Believe Again is une CLASSIQUE

it wasn't really much of a hit in Oz, which is quite surprising. the (amazing) video was stupidly expensive apparently.

Fairly boring gloopy RnB ballad in original state, gloriously transformed into this absolute banger. :disco:

fantastic remix. not sure it's better than the original though - Believe Again is une CLASSIQUE

it wasn't really much of a hit in Oz, which is quite surprising. the (amazing) video was stupidly expensive apparently.
I love the original too (not really a fan of her in general though). But the remix puts an entirely new euphoric yet elegant spin on it. The dizzying synths that that hit in the chorus- my WIG!

So much better than the original that it was used as the single mix:

A throwback to hyperMOOP for all the fans of that particular event (all five or six of them :disco:):

I know this is my basic white gay taste jumping out, but the Beyonce-Freemasons period is probably my favourite of her eras.

these are all sensational and all far better than the originals - particularly the incredible and utterly relentless Ring the Alarm remix, which transformed the song from mundane to MESMERISING :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom