Pride/Festival season 2023

Tisch

Spare potatoes
The first acts for Brighton Pride have been announced and bizarrely the Sunday has a much stronger lineup with Steps headlining.

In past years the Sunday has been more of a low-key after party in the streets of Brighton rather than the tents in the park so looks like they're going for the Hoopla Model this year and trying to encourage people to buy tickets for both nights?

We're not sure what we're doing yet. We can stay with Iguana's parents which is always a good draw for us but I think after catching up on all my socials post COVID I'm a tad festiavled out? Then again it's a Monday evening in February as I'm posting this so probably not the right mood to be determining how much off my cunt I need to be by summer.

Apart from the well documented Hoopla, anyone have any FUN SUMMER PLANS?

Lisa Scott Lee! Natasha Bedingfield! Jonbers.

I am so out of touch. I have never heard of Pablo Vittar. And in what GAY world does Natasha Bedingfield get a higher billing than HRH?

Pabllo Vittar is a Brazilian drag queen/singer, she's probably the most famous drag queen in that part of the world and she's done a few collaborations with people like Charli XCX and Rina Sawayama so she's developed a following elsewhere too. Definitely deserves higher billing than Jake Shaears, if nothing else :D

Reactions: GNL
Is there a drag queen called Nadine Faggott? Someone's missing a trick if there isn't.

With centrism newly hip and heading back to Downing Street under the forensic Sir Keir Starmer KC, who'll be joining me in Oxfordshire for pragmatic, responsible fun at KITE, the UK's spiritual successor to Ozyfest?

We've got Jake Shears, Nadine Coyle, Alison Limerick, Ladyhawke and Sophie and the Giants announced for Pride here so far.

Absolutely obsessed with, and telling everyone about John Major performing at Kite Festival.

It's probably not a terrible idea for the middle class festival crowd, and I'd probably enjoy collapsing in the back of a tent listening to Mel from Mel and Sue, but RACHEL FUCKING REEVES in the IDEAS TENT? Also WHERE'S the DANCE TENT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom