Random deep/disco/funky/piano house tunes

oh fuck ME. this is absolutely fabulous. dream pairing!

Quite liking this. Not normally a fan of Aluna's voice but sometimes the music really compliments her. This just totally reminded me of how amazing that Jayda G track during lockdown was. A true lockdown anthem

This is absolutely exploding. It's great actually, but I didn't quite get it at first because of the constant tempo changes - not sure how this would even work in a club, I assume there would be a remix version but can imagine this going OFF in Ibiza this year.

@Jark @FetchFugly

A VERY good week for new house tunes. You can tell it's Ibiza season...

Can we also all stop and reflect on the fact that DRAKE just dropped what is essentially a deep house album? :o

I might have to stop hating on him for 5 minutes.

This is absolutely exploding. It's great actually, but I didn't quite get it at first because of the constant tempo changes - not sure how this would even work in a club, I assume there would be a remix version but can imagine this going OFF in Ibiza this year.

@Jark @FetchFugly

This remix of the new number one single chops the vocal up and goes Hi-NRG :disco:

I've just discovered the latest Let There Be House compilation and it's full of delicious handbag. Loving this among many others:

The slowy song on Groove Armada's FABULOUS last album has been given a very typical Ashley Beedle makeover by Ashley Beedle and it's bloody awesome

SUMMER VIBES!

This is a bit more commercial for Dusky but still very good

Nice bit of 90s handbag

This one probably landed in time for the Ibiza closing parties

@OutSynk I'm obsessed with NIMMO. Gone back and checked out other songs and there's so much to pick from. I need to listen to the album properly but it's as if DRAMA went full on 90s dance. Bit of EBTG, bit of Electribe 101. Hope they keep releasing music.

This Dusky track is a gem. They've been doing a bit of garage recently which was alright but this is back to their housey best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom