RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

But he's raising awareness of food banks!

I think I've nearly grasped the concept. Perhaps I may finally understand what they do by his 5th festive #1.

I thought it was fun that Kunt raised the question as to what percentage of the income actually goes to food banks and was met with absolute silence.

I mean I don't want to hate on him, but I've just looked at his Wikipedia page amd discovered that he's from Nottingham, and has two sons with the middle names Notts and Forest.

Instagram accounts that have dozens if not hundreds of almost identical selfies, with the same pose, often in the same place, they’re not even showing off their life or their stuff, that’s the most baffling part.

Oh and people who post a photo and then make a “New post” Story to inform people already on Instagram. I may have said that before

People under the age of 40 who still pay for things with cash in 2022.
Don’t get me STARTED on the amount of people who came to work tonight asking if they could pay cash despite the fact it’s CLEARLY SIGNPOSTED that we’re a CASHLESS VENUE :evil:

Don’t get me STARTED on the amount of people who came to work tonight asking if they could pay cash despite the fact it’s CLEARLY SIGNPOSTED that we’re a CASHLESS VENUE :evil:
I’ve had a hell of a week, so ordered a Domino’s pizza on the app on the way home tonight as they’re a few doors down from my flat, so a perfect pick-up that SHOULD have been a 10 second visit in and out. I get there and the place is swarming with people in their 20s ORDERING IN STORE and trying to pay with dirty crumpled £10 notes.

Not being immediately up to date with Drag Race meaning that basically I can’t touch instagram’s recommendations

The new gay twink who joined Twitter about two weeks ago and has 75000 followers already. Gays are such vapid slags.

Distinctly lacking in fibre though
drag-race-s14-june-its-chocolate.jpg

Anyone else sick of those follow requests from random accounts on insta? It’s almost always some half naked women, I guess these are bots?

People who were exclusively in to Brit Pop music in the 90s which is FINE, but then have the audacity to call their music taste “alternative”.

Reactions: GNL
No slight on anyone who goes to the gym multiple times per week, I know some thoroughly lovely people who are like that and admit I need to take a leaf out of their book. But anyone who actually describes being “really into fitness” as a defining characteristic is usually a BORING TWAT.

Ricky Gervais. Unbearably smug, sneering and hellbent on punching downwards. His comedy is just a series of excuses to push an agenda or settle a score and he pays more attention to being 'shocking' than he does to landing a punchline. I've only realised in the past few days just how much I detest him.

Meetings on Teams that involve ‘fun’ elements. Oh yay a scavenger hunt for who can find a spoon in the house first :manson:
Apart from anything else it's ridiculous. I'd spend about 5 minutes finding my nicest spoon and another 5 washing and polishing it.

Ricky Gervais. Unbearably smug, sneering and hellbent on punching downwards. His comedy is just a series of excuses to push an agenda or settle a score and he pays more attention to being 'shocking' than he does to landing a punchline. I've only realised in the past few days just how much I detest him.

I'm glad people are getting this. he's had a pass too long just for working out that killing tigers for fun makes you a cunt.

Meetings on Teams that involve ‘fun’ elements. Oh yay a scavenger hunt for who can find a spoon in the house first
:manson:

Apart from anything else it's ridiculous. I'd spend about 5 minutes finding my nicest spoon and another 5 washing and polishing it.

I'd just leave the frame and come back after the meeting ended, "Found one!"

The fact that everyone who knows me always points out what an excellent (long term) memory I have and I kind of pride myself on it… yet about 50% of the time, I have to condition my hair twice in the shower because I forgot that I’d already done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom