RANDOM THINGS YOU LOVE

PASSATA

Heaven knows it's not as keenly priced as tinned toms and I do have to orally service the fat fella down the cash and carry to top up the housekeeping after splashing out on it but goodness gracious it does add a sumptuous richness to my savoury dishes :disco:

These
6BEB824C-0D67-48E7-8612-DC7EDE53D531.jpeg

LASAGNE AND CHIPS which always seems disgracefully indulgent, unnecessary and a real SINE QUA NON as a combo

Obviously I pass on the peas :)

LASAGNE AND CHIPS which always seems disgracefully indulgent, unnecessary and a real SINE QUA NON as a combo

I had this for lunch on a work day just the once. I fell asleep at my desk in the afternoon.

• Love
Reactions: Zu

Always a hungover Lucy favourite back when I had an OFFICE to GO TO.

I remember an Italian cafe near an old job that would give you ROAST POTATOES with your lasagne :disco:

• Love
@Kate I see they do lasagne and chips at the HALF MOON. You won’t get that in the East. Well you will, but it’ll be Chum or next door’s cat in the lasagne :disco:

I’m always a bit confused when fake Italian cafes try to serve Chicken Milanese but just end up chucking a frozen escalope on a bolognese dish.

I’m always a bit confused when fake Italian cafes try to serve Chicken Milanese but just end up chucking a frozen escalope on a bolognese dish.
Sounds alright to me although I think a chucked KIEV would be better and I think @Kate will agree with me here :disco:

I think I have previously warned you all about this but Lidl Kievs are none too pleasant. I now go to Sainsbury’s for that sort of item :)

On the subject of lasagne, I’ve always had a sweet spot for disgraced tv cook Paula Deen’s LASAGNE SANDWICH ‘recipe’

YOU WANNA LET’S DO IT?

Emily Mortimer

What a delightful actress, always loved her, but been watching The Newsroom and she’s just so lovable.

The supermarket next to my gym slashing the price of all fruit and veg by 50% between 7pm and 8pm.

A recent discovery but a delightful healthy bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom