RANDOM THINGS YOU LOVE

The way Scandinavians (actually not sure about Finns @Lume to confirm) don’t pronounce a Z sound in lazy or crazy or days, they just use an S. it’s so cute

When gay apps with a tile-like display end up matching people’s picture up inadvertently

06F7C001-0DAC-4BF0-9884-90FFD61432AA.jpeg

Are there so few gays in Japan that your app is showing people in Vietnam and Cambodia? :o

Are there so few gays in Japan that your app is showing people in Vietnam and Cambodia? :o

It’s not a matching app really, it’s a broadcasting ones where people do live streams from their phones. For gays. But weirdly the merest HINT of nudity and they get banned and stopped immediately

I do it sometimes! They can tip you and stuff. And no I won’t tell anyone what it’s called :D

(Feel like this has come up before?)
Petition to add tipping to moopy

The way Scandinavians (actually not sure about Finns @Lume to confirm) don’t pronounce a Z sound in lazy or crazy or days, they just use an S. it’s so cute

Darling, we do not have Z on in any of our words, so it's a nobbedy bibbedy no. Love you though.

Darling, we do not have Z on in any of our words, so it's a nobbedy bibbedy no. Love you though.

I don’t really mean a Z, but that sound! I guess that’s why the pronunciation is different then, if you don’t need it

It turns out the blackhead removal thing is quite specific, I’ve seen someone having an ear cleared out of stuff like a smartphone charging port, and another one popping a cyst that was like karate chopping a squeezy mustard bottle and… NOPE

When ostriches kneel down and do that bizarre sun-dance where they shake their feathers and wave their heads around

Last edited:
When an album finishes at the exact time I arrive wherever I’m driving/walking

When an album finishes at the exact time I arrive wherever I’m driving/walking
This seems to happen to me quite a LOT and I wonder if there's something in my geeky subconscious making me slow down/speed up to make it happen.

*gets arrested - but mr Policeman, "You're in a Bubble" was starting and I was 10 minutes from home!*

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: RJN
This seems to happen to me quite a LOT and I wonder if there's something in my geeky subconscious making me slow down/speed up to make it happen.

*gets arrested - but mr Policeman, "You're in a Bubble" was starting and I was 10 minutes from home!*
Same but I simply crash my car as the song ends so the drive is over

Videos of kids on those rotating foam bar things they have to dodge, but then getting spammed multiple times

These Bjork podcasts that are actually making me want to give Vulnicura and… maybe Biophilia… another try

Insane smartphone game ads. I’m getting one where a woman is crossing the street with an assumed boyfriend, who gets distracted by a beautiful woman, so the first woman gets angry and wants a makeover.

This woman’s body is endlessly cascading MUD and her hair is like a swamp witch

Also those ridiculous but engrossing Merge Mansion videos with criminal grandmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom