RANDOM THINGS YOU LOVE

They’ve just uploaded a new video with a too young ”customer” but now also with a bird flying around. :shock:

Getting a head massage at the hairdressers. It’s amazing, but I never know what face to make.
I remember the first time I went to a proper hairdresser and had the experience. The closest I've ever come to paying for sex.

I'm currently obsessing over soap cutting asmr videos. I can watch them all day.

I love a full treatment at the Turkish barber as much as I love a foot massage at the local Chinese herbal dispensary

What IS this phenomenon that has been missing from my life?

🤤

Has gay massage been missing from your life?

Honestly how exhausting, can’t people just do something gay if they want to without pretending it’s an ASMR massage or any legitimate message except a sexual one?

I mean what is tippy tapping your fingers on someone’s forehead really supposed to do? He keeps looking at himself doing it too.

I’m just annoyed it was 30 minutes of foreplay and I didn’t even get to see a hardon

I feel I can criticise with confidence since I spent a good 30 minutes looking at various videos :horny:

And the “most viewed” moments in each video… I SEE YOU
:UncomfortableQuestion:

The whole point is that it’s only teasing. I do find it relaxing to watch too, and I would love to book a treatment but I’m very sceptical when it comes to all these horrible looking products they use on the skin, we need @Rita ’s professional opinion here.

The whole point is that it’s only teasing. I do find it relaxing to watch too, and I would love to book a treatment but I’m very sceptical when it comes to all these horrible looking products they use on the skin, we need @Rita ’s professional opinion here.
I would have broken out within 5 minutes of that treatment.

And I agree, the appeal those guys clearly have to their audience is as much in what they are not doing as what they are. Anybody can see a happy ending video.

Perhaps we need a Moopy OnlyFans. Bring in some funds.

@Diddy to slut up his YouTube first

Patch testing darling. You do a patch test on each new customer, or usually before you use any new product on someone to check that their skin is not sensitive to the product.

443D2EC7-F141-423F-A142-1E1A6B3BA1A3.png

The adverts for the Merge Mansion game, which look insane
But how many adverts for Mistplay and THAT BLOODY WOMAN WITH HER FUCKING AMAZON HOME ORGANISERS do you have to sit through to get to one?

Insane smartphone game ads. I’m getting one where a woman is crossing the street with an assumed boyfriend, who gets distracted by a beautiful woman, so the first woman gets angry and wants a makeover.

This woman’s body is endlessly cascading MUD and her hair is like a swamp witch
In the latest one of these the mud-covered woman catches her boyfriend apparently spraying something on the new woman's MINGE and then taking a big HUFF of it? WHAT?

In the latest one of these the mud-covered woman catches her boyfriend apparently spraying something on the new woman's MINGE and then taking a big HUFF of it? WHAT?

:D
I saw another one where mud lady is giving her boyfriend one of those massages where she holds something on the ceiling and walks on his back. How messy that would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom