Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't bring my self to HATE Bethenny, as I find her life to be a bit tragic (if swimming in wealth) and she did bring good talking heads and single-handedly saved Puerto Rico.

The shit Kelly Dodd has been spouting HOWEVER is just irresponsible. She really is just another Vicki just dressed up for the internet age. I was going to mention the utter shit Vicki has been saying on Twitter also*, and then I remembered she is NO LONGER ON THE SHOW :disco:

*fuck corona, Vicki wants to WHOOP IT UP in nail salons!

I know everybody in the world says it, but WHY IS TEDDI IN BH? The latest episode was so uneven. Anything with Garcelle, the fascinatingly bonkers Dorit AND Sutton (and to a lesser extent Erika, Denise & Rinna): GREAT!

Any scene with Teddi in it: RUN FOR THE HILLS! :argh:

Potomac is delayed, which I'm fine with as it's likely we will probably get an extra NYC episode cobbled together, and I'm fed with NYC & BH at the moment - bring on Potomac and Salt Lake City for the second half of this AWFUL year.

Potomac season details have been revealed, and it seems business as usual for most of the wives :D I'm here for Gizelle finding some love though, and I'm sure Karen and Ashley's storylines will be incredible and messy no matter what :disco:
  • Love is in the air as Gizelle Bryant rekindles a relationship with her ex-husband, pastor Jamal Bryant, but her daughters are struggling to accept their new normal, making things challenging for the couple.

• Although Karen Huger and Ray are back in Potomac with a beautiful new home, their 23-year "institution" may be in question when Karen discovers that Ray's feelings for her might not be the same as they used to be.

• Ashley Darby and Michael are in heavenly bliss with their new baby, Dean. But just when their relationship gets back on track, their newfound happiness is threatened by news of Michael's wild night on the town. :D

• Robyn Dixon and Juan have been through hell and back, and after living under one roof with their two sons for six years, Robyn is ready to make things official. Now all she needs is for Juan to make his move or will she make hers first?

• Juggling a house with three kids and a new feathered friend is taking its toll on Monique Samuels. The last thing she needs is drama with Candiace, but when a night with the girls gets out of hand, their friendship takes a turn that impacts all the women.

• Candiace Dillard Bassett and Chris celebrate their first year of marriage and contemplate adding a baby to the equation. Before Candiace can focus on family matters, though, she must deal with her unresolved issues with Ashley and mounting conflicts with Monique.

• Nigerian-American Dr. Wendy Osefo, the newest housewife, is a triple threat as a professor, political analyst, and entrepreneur. She's been married for nine years and is the mother of three children, including a newborn daughter. Never one to be underestimated, she is full of sass and ready to make her mark in Potomac.

Teddi is the worst. I love Rinna toying with her in the car, as someone on twitter said, Rinna does some of her best work in the back of cars one on one.

OMG I love Sutton! I feel like she could have her own show focused entirely on her already - that bizarre dinner with Kim's sister :D

Sutton isn't even a HOUSEWIFE and she already feels like the STAR! :disco:

Also a picture of the Atlanta reunion leaked. It looks very DIY.

oh and apparently Leah from RHONY is awful and has talked negatively about the women’s march and the Weinstein victims.

Also: I was GUTTED today to discover Danielle Staub is a Republican..!

I tried to listen to her podcast 'Absolutely Danielle' the other day (it's on Spotify :disco: ) and she literally spends most of it saying "You're listening to my podcast, Absolutely Danielle and you can subscribe to my YouTube channel..." :D

Also a picture of the Atlanta reunion leaked. It looks very DIY.

oh and apparently Leah from RHONY is awful and has talked negatively about the women’s march and the Weinstein victims.

I can SELECTIVELY OVERLOOK Housewives being awful offscreen tbh, as long as they don't bring it to the show.

I'm sure a proper exposé of what Ramona Singer ACTUALLY believes would be borderline soul destroying :D

I'm enjoying Dorit and Erika so much more this season than last.

Dorit because she's decided to do a Bethenny and MENTION IT ALL. I'd say she couldn't *not* mention it, given how out there all her legal/finances issues are, but that didn't stop her from keeping schtum last season.

And Erika I'm loving because she seems like a participating cast member now. I feel like in this most recent episode alone we've gotten to see more of her personality than in the last two seasons (where her two moods have been mute and attack). That lunch with Garcelle where she was open, honest, and contributed. And then that scene with Tom. I LOVE when she brings Tom around because I honestly find the whole thing so bizarre. And in fairness to us, the audience, she's not exactly helped normalise it by having him around and showing us they're a regular couple. Has he even been on the show since her first season?

Neither can hold a candle to the two new girls though. Absolute stars, the pair of them. :disco:

Denise's scenes I could've done without, but her moment is obviously on its way, and at least her scenes now mean we get Aaron's arms. Teddi is now being pretty much trampled on by the rest of the cast, which is fair enough, and may it please continue until she bows out at the end of this season. Kyle's absence was a great rehearsal for next season when hopefully she'll be joining Teddi, canned. And Lisa is being her usual self - I'm not a fan, but I do like how she continually keeps things stirred.

• Robyn Dixon and Juan have been through hell and back, and after living under one roof with their two sons for six years, Robyn is ready to make things official. Now all she needs is for Juan to make his move or will she make hers first?

I cannot believe that they're allowing Robyn to peddle the same storyline she's been faking since season 1. No one cares anymore, least of all Juan.

OMG I love how much Juan hates every second of his existence :disco: When he randomly walked off at the reunion to have a piss :D
Robyn's Housewife paycheck (which I can't imagine is even THAT MUCH!) is clearly by far their biggest source of income :D

That said, I don't mind Robyn at all. I like her chill energy, and she's one of the most naturally beautiful Housewives. She's sort of like a stoned Chyka with a much better face :disco: She's totally fucked if she ever falls out with Gizelle though :D She'll be axed quicker than Cindy Barshop.

Ok, finished the episode. Im convinced Leah is a Qanon believer.

I feel like the Leah revelations TARNISHED my viewing of what was clearly a ridiculous episode somewhat. I’m seeing her through a different lens now and I don’t like it!

Regardless, ridiculous and iconic ep obv.

Highlights:
- The Countess trying to jump the bones of both the tennis instructor AND dog groomer, and not even being vaguely subtle about it :D
- Has The Countess ever mentioned she once lived in Europe? SHE CAN SPEAK ITALIAN AND EVERYTHING :disco:
- Sonja Morgan shouting at the cameraman whilst on the toilet
- Tinsley passed out in bed with a plate of pasta :D
- Ramona leaving HER OWN HOUSE AND GUESTS to go to another :D

Luann looked gutted when the tennis instructor nipped her advances in the bud. The overplayed attention she paid to the groomer and begging for a neck rub was clearly her bizarre way of getting back some validation. What a woman!

Astoundingly, they've managed to stretch the dial-in Atlanta reunion to three episodes.

Less astoundingly, Nene couldn't handle all the heat directed towards her, and ended up walking off and not returning.

I think she's just hammered the final nail into her own coffin. And I hope so, too. I will always appreciate early Nene, and her ego is correct up to a point where she really did contribute highly to making that show the success it was. But with very few exceptions, she's been insufferable to watch over the past few seasons. And evidently she's insufferable to work with, too. Bye wig.

Beverly Hills has been good this season, I think they did a truce last season to get rid of the cancer (a friend who was trying to kill them) and they’re back at it now.

Stoned Mauricio eating Dennis’ salmon was the best. Also Sutton making Teddi cry was a delight.

Dennis and her big dicked husband are obviously cuckoo (he doesn’t even play a doctor on tv :D).

I actively ROLL MY EYES whenever Teddi shows up on screen, she even LOOKS BORING!

Sutton is an absolute gem, her shit-fit about name tags on the table :D :disco: It really feels like she could have her own SHOW all about her bizarre life.

I really hope they build a new core cast of Sutton/Garcelle/Rinna/Dorit and Erika. They seem to gel really well and bring out the best of each other.

It also seemed like there was a lot of stuff shown only in flashbacks (?) :D Bravo clearly rushing over the rumoured SLOW START to filming

Oh oh and who can forget Kyle and Denise’s husbands baked out of their minds and channelling Lydia Melbourne at the dinner table :disco:

Unrelated: the dye in Denise’s husbands EYEBROWS and hair is quite distracting.

All I can see when I look at her husband is a huge dick. It seems he’s worked on many BH ladies, Yolanda (Hadid not Foster) and Nicolette and now Denise.

I hope these awful big pharma henchmen release his dick pics as a form of revenge.

I can SELECTIVELY OVERLOOK Housewives being awful offscreen tbh, as long as they don't bring it to the show.

I'm sure a proper exposé of what Ramona Singer ACTUALLY believes would be borderline soul destroying :D

We know she voted for Trump, don't we? I seem to remember Carole being appalled.

Producers must be so grateful that Sutton landed on their laps. What else could last night's episode have been about if it weren't for Sutton's clear discomfort upon arriving to Kyle's, her obsession and subsequent panic over the place cards, and her genuinely-just-being-honest takedown of Teddi TWO nights in a row? I can't imagine Aaron would have been able to slur out many more sentences on his conspiracy, so we'd have been left with......?

Hopefully her demotion to friend-of hasn't resulted in production cutting many of her scenes. Though if they have, I would hope that the overwhelmingly positive reaction that the www has had to her, should mean that they reverse any cutting.

FAR too little Luann in this week’s NYC, although she once again stole the show by snatching a free blow dry :disco:

Can’t wait for next week’s The Countess-HEAVY episode that includes the return of Jaques (:D) and a TWIST in her sobriety :D

Luanne managing to get a free blow out is the most Luanne thing ever.

I’m enjoying this season but they need a villain, Bethenny brought tension but it’s a bit too cool and relaxed these days. Not that I need a full blown B panic attack every episode but someone to give us 2 factions.

Sonja's no-music and no-lights fashion show - incredible.

As bad as it was though, a much worse look for her was constantly being on her phone during Pamela Roland's show, trying to salvage her own show.

I really like Leah so far. She's the right mix of being appalled by these women, as any newcomer should be, and still joining right in regardless.

Omg this looks actually good

DO YOU SEE ME, DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING :disco:

Another good BH episode :disco: Denise’s outfit during the pizza party was atrocious, it looked like something from my mom’s closet.

Garcelle is so easy to like and I’m liking this new and relaxed Erika.

My favourite part of this week’s BH was Dorit getting out of her car at BORING Teddi’s retreat (:eyes:) dressed like a 16 year old Kim Petras impersonator, only to have Kim’s green-eye sister tear into her for it at every given opportunity :D

MORE Sutton and Garcelle also pls!

There’s also rumours swirling that Cynthia has quit Atlanta to move to LA, and Phaedra is being lined up to replace her :D

I mean, I LOVE mad Phaedra on the show, but surely they can’t bring her back after what she did to MLM sextoy queen Kandi :D :bad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom