Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

Meredith’s friendship with Mary doesn’t make any sense to me, she seems quite astute so don’t understand why she is giving this moron time. Her and Seth seemed especially medicated this week.

Meredith’s friendship with Mary doesn’t make any sense to me, she seems quite astute so don’t understand why she is giving this moron time. Her and Seth seemed especially medicated this week.
One theory I read, is that in order to get Mary to co-operate with group filming production tasked Meredith with looking out and supporting Mary — so Mary wouldn't feel like a complete alien freak.

We are coming to the end 😭

I mean it feels like there’s been a lot of filler since Vail, I agree with @NUT ROAST the whole thing should’ve been edited down to a sensational 10/12 episode series that would’ve been KILLER, rather than fleshing it out to 20 episodes with Jennie’s dreaded sister wife storyline, or the Iris + Beau rebrand :zombie:

I think this is is why Melbourne is so highly regarded, as the 10 episode run only allows for ESSENTIAL content.

Reactions: COB
I've come round to Jennie in recent episodes. Her racism talk and returning the boots to Mary were killer moves.

I assume Mary and Jen won't be back next season, so I'm for them keeping the rest of the cast the same and making Angie a regular or some hot new piece. :disco: I'm also not 100% if Meredith will be back. She seems over them all.

I do hope Jen’s mum cashing in her pension storyline was just for the cameras. It’s strange how someone as ‘successful’ as Jen can’t scrape together $2 million for legal fees. Do they own no property, stocks? I presume all their money has been buried away or hidden somehow.

Mary apparently didn't attend the reunion, I can't see her back next season.

Exactly, and on top of that the whole scandal with her church and the fact she clearly HATED them all cements her as a 2 season wonder!

Exactly, and on top of that the whole scandal with her church and the fact she clearly HATED them all cements her as a 2 season wonder!
Yes her absolute DISDAIN at having to do any kind of group scene :D

On the preview for next week, them trying to suggest she knew something and that's why she wasn't in the limo going to Vail. No loves, she clearly couldn't give a fuck!

I am VERY much ready for Mary to leave.

Jen has ODDLY been BETTER since her arrest. But the transparency of her sudden charity work :D I want her to stay but she'll probably not really have much choice.

Meredith will be a LOT better without Mary, she has really dented her reputation this season. But I am up for more WHACKED OUT fun with her, Seth and Brooks Marks

Mary sadly became the Kelly Bensimon of Salt Lake, good riddance.

796E169E-A2E7-48E8-A94C-94F8E0962747.jpeg

Someone on Reddit pointed out it was a bit of rich of Meredith to say ‘I’m not sure if what Mary said was offensive’ when the woman considers TWINK a SLUR.

The sad thing about Mary not showing up to the reunion is the possibility that her congregation might be hounded into donating an amount equal to the loss of earnings that she'll be fined for as a result of breaching her contract :(

Catching up with last week’s episode and I’m so over Meredith.

Also I struggled with watching two episodes today. They felt very filler-y and fake (compared to OC which flew by).

The only decent ones are Heather and Whitney. The rest are awful.

Jennie had been outed as a pro-trump, anti vaccine, anti BLM right wing psycho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom