Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

The most shocking part of this episode is the revelation that Mary's cooking class was only four days previous to the action in tonight's episode :D

Santa Suedey

2000 Mung Beans
Mary was giving me full on American Life chic rather than Swiss but who cares about reading the assignment when you can look iconique.

OBSESSED with Mary not even playing for a SINGLE SECOND with Whitney's fake "I LOVE YOU" bullshit :D
Everything about Whitney is so contrived and try hard, she's shooting up my WORST HOUSEWIVES EVER list as each episode is unleashed :disco:

I've noticed fans saying that Mary shouldn't be allowed on the show as she's coming across somewhat unhinged - but what are we meant to watch if she WASN'T on the show? Heather and Whitney doing ANOTHER snow-based outdoor sporting activity? GRIPPING TV GUYS!

I'd watch a Mary spin off show for SURE, ideally with guest spots from Lisa and Meredith :disco:

I do like this show, but lets be real most episodes have been packed with filler content aside from the two legendary arrest episodes.
This week you could have watched the first/final 10 minutes and Mary microwaving the eggs and really not missed much at all.

I really can't wait for this episode.
meredith-marks.gif

It would NEVER happen, but once this season has aired in full I'd love Bravo to cut it down to an 8-10 episode all KILLER no FILLER blaze through the season, it would be so incredible :disco:

(I'd love this also for seasons 1&2 of New Jeresey (the STAUB SAGA :disco:) and multiple seasons of Atlanta that felt like they went on FOREVER :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom