Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

The most shocking part of this episode is the revelation that Mary's cooking class was only four days previous to the action in tonight's episode :D

Mary was giving me full on American Life chic rather than Swiss but who cares about reading the assignment when you can look iconique.

OBSESSED with Mary not even playing for a SINGLE SECOND with Whitney's fake "I LOVE YOU" bullshit :D
Everything about Whitney is so contrived and try hard, she's shooting up my WORST HOUSEWIVES EVER list as each episode is unleashed :disco:

I've noticed fans saying that Mary shouldn't be allowed on the show as she's coming across somewhat unhinged - but what are we meant to watch if she WASN'T on the show? Heather and Whitney doing ANOTHER snow-based outdoor sporting activity? GRIPPING TV GUYS!

I'd watch a Mary spin off show for SURE, ideally with guest spots from Lisa and Meredith :disco:

I do like this show, but lets be real most episodes have been packed with filler content aside from the two legendary arrest episodes.
This week you could have watched the first/final 10 minutes and Mary microwaving the eggs and really not missed much at all.

I really can't wait for this episode.
meredith-marks.gif

We have just finished season 1 and are starting season 2. Anything exciting to look forward to?

I'm quite obsessed with Meredith Marks and also slightly obsessed with Brooks Marks.

It would NEVER happen, but once this season has aired in full I'd love Bravo to cut it down to an 8-10 episode all KILLER no FILLER blaze through the season, it would be so incredible :disco:

(I'd love this also for seasons 1&2 of New Jeresey (the STAUB SAGA :disco:) and multiple seasons of Atlanta that felt like they went on FOREVER :D)

I can't have Meredith and Lisa falling out. I can't live through another Jill and Bethenny season 3.

That trailer didn't have enough footage of Mary's church being verbally torn down for my liking. Lisa had better not bottle it, now that no one else is taking the bait and stepping forward first.

I hope Lisa has taken some acting classes since desperately attempting to force out a tear at Angie's party over caterer-gate.

I would LOVE THAT for her. :disco:

Everyone should listen to the latest Bitch Sesh, they interview Jen’s Uber driver from that fateful night :D

Team Heather & Whitney all the way this episode. Sorry not sorry.
Meredith show some backbone girl.

Not a huge Whitney fan but did she ever show UP on WWHL last night:

(also did the fan on the left calling in INTEND to sound and look just like Lisa? :D)

I Love That GIF

Meredith defending Mary is bizarre and her logic for doing so makes no sense, Meredith clearly is just luxuriating in Jen’s downfall because she liked a tweet calling Brooks a SISSY BITCH! Her takedown of Jen is entirely personal, what Mary is apparently doing is as bad, if not worse than Jen, but Meredith doesn’t actually give a shit.

Who knew I’d come out of this episode team WHITNEY and HEATHER. Like Succession you come out rooting for/against someone different each week.

Why was Meredith shaking and crying over Mary? What does she have on her?

Also it’s gross that they got bought off with some shoes and bags.

Team Whitney and Heather, bad weather TORNADO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom