Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

The moms we all deserve as twink sissies.
6af6114a-0f27-4c9e-8f56-154c5251574a.png

At this point, I want it to be Lisa that called the Feds.

This week's episode had her giving us Tamra Judge levels of storyline producing. I can't believe I went through season 1 thinking that Meredith was the MVP, when it was Lisa all this time. I may have to rewatch that season just for the Barlow scenes, to reassess the whole thing.

Another day, another DRAMA as a casting call has gone out for the show -

It might not actually mean that much, more that they are just SCOPING THINGS OUT for any potential firecrackers they've missed. I'm assuming they will be scouting a Jen replacement for the future too, and possibly a Mary one too if she decided to quit.

I think Jennie may be a one and DONE. It would make so much more sense to have Angie as full time, and I hope they do that.
I wouldn't be mad if they axed Whitney and Heather too as I don't care about them, but I would begrudgingly admit Whitney does at least bring something to the show :basil:

I don’t see the core 4 going anywhere. Bravo loves Whitney and Heather and you need someone relatable on the cast.

I wouldn’t mind if we got rid of Mary. She adds nothing other than endless awkwardness and no one truly likes her.

Was Jennie even in the last episode?

Mary is such a strange one as she's so clearly completely removed from the group and copy & pasted into the show literally for the lolz and freak show element, HOWEVER I believe show clips of her have started gaining traction completely in isolation from the show as a New York/Gemma Collins-style meme QUEEN - I'd be surprised if they removed her from the show if she starts to become internet famous.

I could see Mary quitting for her own good though. Being on the show is basically digging her own GRAVE :D

I don’t exactly care for Whitney and Heather, but they round out the group nicely, and Heather especially seems to have a lot of fans as the ‘relatable’ one. Jen Shah’s trial would be happening whilst the season films, is she such a delusional narcissist that she would want to film whilst that goes on, I do HOPE SO! I also hope Mary stays as she adds a surrealistic touch to every scene she’s in.

I like several of the women as Housewives characters, but my god this week's episode was boring as HELL!

I know it's a staple of Housewives, but the VERY obvious pimping of the children for camera time feels a little off to me also.

I cannot wait to finish work and watch this later. I hope Queen Lisa reported her to the feds :disco:

lisa-barlow-lisa-rhoslc.gif

I thought it would just be the footage we already saw but it’s so much better :disco:

Mary sending Whitney an invite with the wrong dress code for that lunch was :D

Those last 10 minutes though, fuck! I wonder who phoned Jen to warn her? And the fact she just made up a lie about her husband, she's a literal sociopath.

I’ve read the next episode covers the 8 hours after this, the drive to Vail is 7 hours so I’m kinda of hoping for a bottle episode set entirely on the bus.

I just finished the episode. Those last 15 minutes are amazing…and then Lisa calling Stew :o

I really hate Mary and wish to never see her on my screen again.

Ranking:

1. GOD aka Mary - We didn't get to see much, but those FASHIONS alone!
2. Jen - TOTALLY necessary, but very possibly grating
3. DRUNK FRIEND OF SARA - Baffled already why she was demoted
4. Gay son that fancies his Dad
5. Bizarre looking blonde person at the bar
6. WHITNEY BIG TITS
7. Heather - I think her and Jen will be the frame that the show hangs off, but she's not very fabulous :eyes:

8. Meridith (did she do ANYTHING of note aside from wear an admittedly fabulous pink frock)

9. Lisa :manson:

How do you feel about your post episode 1 ranking now?

:hostage:

Mary has moved has a little closer towards Kelly Bensimon levels of uncomfortable viewing with that Italian lunch insanity.

The CRAZY jumped out. Not for the first time but while Whitney can be grating, that was ... kinda yikes.

Last edited:
I love Lisa pinning the blame for the guestlist on her kids, were they the ones who wanted the whistleblower from Mary’s church there :eyes: Although from that clip it seems Lisa’s kids DO have beef with Jen for some reason :D! Did she also call for them to be SLAPPED and called SISSY BITCHES?!

I didn’t clock this but someone pointed out on Reddit how DARK it was to open this episode with Jen playing with her child!!!

I didn’t clock this but someone pointed out on Reddit how DARK it was to open this episode with Jen playing with her child!!!
And the scene with Jen talking about the sacrifice she's made for her "companies" so she can give her staff a good living :D

I think this is the most animated I’ve ever seen Meredith

I think this Reddit comment perfectly encapsulates how WEIRD that scene actually is.

41559AFC-D3D8-41CB-A401-593FB2C737F7.jpeg

What an episode. I hope there’s a cop chase in the next one.

Mary is the gift that keeps on giving. “If you come for me, I will send Jesus after you” is such an incredible tagline :D :disco:

I'm just trying to be the best version of me that I can be. You never know how much time you have [on this earth].\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom