Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

The heavy handed production should annoy me, but it’s so cack-handed in SLC it reads like a surrealist satire.

Oh and fire Whitney and Heather.
Heather is the most BORING Housewife since SINDY BARSHOP and I don't understand how more people can't see it.
Whitney trying to play as both a housewife and a GOGGLEBOX CAST MEMBER by hinting at a fourth wall break seemingly every single episode is tedious as hell, and not even vaguely fabulous or interesting.

Just dress as a mafia slut hooker FFS you whiny MLM-peddler. The literal voice of God in human form invited/commanded you to DO SO!

Last edited:
I wasn't into Whitney or Heather in season 1, but I think they've been totally necessary in season 2. Whitney for bringing the mess, and Heather as the Mother Hen of what's genuinely an insane group of women to have to translate into a cohesive TV show. She's not my favourite by any stretch, but Heather holding the centre snowflake feels totally right this season.

Heather coming back for season 2 was probably signed and sealed once it was revealed that Rihanna had DM'd her support to her. Andy lives for that shit.

I wasn't into Whitney or Heather in season 1, but I think they've been totally necessary in season 2. Whitney for bringing the mess, and Heather as the Mother Hen of what's genuinely an insane group of women to have to translate into a cohesive TV show. She's not my favourite by any stretch, but Heather holding the centre snowflake feels totally right this season.

Heather coming back for season 2 was probably signed and sealed once it was revealed that Rihanna had DM'd her support to her. Andy lives for that shit.

Heather is basically the Chyka/Kandi of the group. She'll never do anything gag-worthy but almost necessary foil to the sheer MADNESS she's cast with.

So much to unpack! It was quite sad seeing armed police at her door and her son coming out with his hands up.

What an episode.

WHAT DOES LISA KNOW? And all the stories of the shady stuff with Jen, stealing from Meredith’s store and getting out of the Uber.

She is an ICON.
RHSLC_210_Preview_1_Meredith_Reacts_News_About_Jen.jpg

"I can't say I'm surprised to be honest with you" *said slurred through a pill cocktail*

Meredith's cackling in the bath was literally the most animated she's been all season. She looked like she was genuinely struggling to keep a straight face through the serious bits :D

I can't decide if Lisa Barlow's paranoid reaction to the whole thing is genuine guilt of something or just her *how can I make this situation about me* narcissistic tentencies :disco:

Obviously a legendary episode. Although the huge step up in quality of the last two episodes has basically shown me that as a casual you could easily start SLC from the last two episodes, and watch a YouTube supercut of Jen/Mary/Meredith/Lisa's messiest moments and REALLY not miss much :D

Jennie is so beautiful, but SUCH a waste of a spot. I was dead at the shots of her sitting like a useless plank of wood on the bus. Sarah Paulson needs to claim her snowflake next season. I can't even imagine how much more dramatic the episode would have been had she been sat on that endless bus ride :D

And yes Lisa's messy/paranoid/6 lawyer (:D) reaction was sending me, especially dressed in that ludicrous outfit with her poker straight hair and Vida tequila by her side.

What a CHARACTER she is!

OMG the suspenseful music is killing me

Honestly

Empire's top 7 action movies of all time revealed

1. Terminator 2
2. RHOSLC S2 Episode 9-10 seQUENCE
3. Rambo: First Blood
4. Kill Bill Vol. 2

5. SALT
6. Black Panther
7. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Last edited:
It’s basically that question from the Machiavellian test that asks if you keep secrets until you can reveal them for maximum damage :disco:

Do we think Jen will have the NERVE to show up to avail? In those BOX BRAIDS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom