RPDR UK S1 E4 (spoilers)

I'm surprised how many people thought Cheryl was passable. It was just generic Essex schtick, really. I felt she was safer on the basis of others being bad than on her being sufficient. GC is such an easy person to send up, too. I think Cheryl will be for the chop next week.

Didn't they show Michelle in the brief preview at the end of last week's show referring to someone having finally arrived (or something?)

I did think that must be Cheryl, because she really has done nothing of note, bar a couple of death drops in the mini challenge of episode three. All of the others have had a moment and been top 3, other than Blu, who Ru singled out for praise for being funny last week, and delivered some great runways even when she has perhaps underperformed in the challenges.

I can't think who else it would be, but then part of me just wants her to be good at SOMETHING, and wonder if she's being kept for any reason other than still being around for the episode when Cherly is guest judge.

I think Cheryl has stayed because the four that have gone before her are fucking shit. She's now pretty much the worst one left.

We've definitely missed out on full, separate Untucked episodes with Cheryl, not to mention Baga and Vivienne's venom.

Didn't they show Michelle in the brief preview at the end of last week's show referring to someone having finally arrived (or something?)

I mean, one of the main things she does as a queen is being part of a Girls Aloud drag tribute/show so if there was ever a week to shine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom