RPDR UK S3 E4

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
The search for the UK’s next Drag Race superstar goes poptastic this week as the queens take on the now-iconic girl group challenge.

Spice Girls legend Emma Bunton joins RuPaul as an extra spicy guest judge, and Steps step up to the challenge of coaching the queens as they split into two groups to record and perform their very own pop songs.

Michelle Visage and Alan Carr join Ru and Emma on the judging panel as they decide who should be the next queen to sashay away from the competition.

Insta update

216k Charity Kase (+16k)
171k Veronica Green (+4k)
140k Victoria Scone (+15k)
99.5k Ella Vaday (+10.4k)
80.6k Krystal Versace (+6.6k)
74.5k Choriza May (+9.9k)
66.3k River Medway (+7.7k)
63.5k Scarlett Harlett (+10.1k)
51.9k Anubis (+1.3k)
44.9k Kitty Scott-Claus (+6.7k)
40.3k Vanity Milan (+2.8k)
38.7k Elektra Fence (+2.8k)

I posted this just before the fourth episode of season 2

196k Tayce
119k Lawrence Chaney
114k Bimini Bon Boulash
109k Joe Black
89.3k Cherry Valentine
83.4k A'Whora
78.7k Asttina Mandella
78.0k Ginny Lemon
71.8k Veronica Green
65.4k Tia Kofi
56.8k Ellie Diamond
27.1k Sister Sister

Reactions: dUb
WHY would you choose Crystal over Choriza in a girl group challenge???????

Maybe I'll be proven wrong but still, really?

Scarlett's laugh is cute.

How the beautiful Choriza in that red and black number wasn’t picked first is a mystery to me.

The double save was probably more to make up numbers because of Victoria Sponge, but it was a nice ending. I like both of them.

The double save was probably more to make up numbers because of Victoria Sponge, but it was a nice ending. I like both of them.

Entirely. Charity was an obvious winner but Scarlett has been pretty good and is a top notch talking head, they weren’t letting her go too easily.

That was one of the worst lip syncs we’ve had for a while, I was fine with Ru sending them both home.

What a terrible second half too; most of them looked horrible on the runway (both during performance and runway) and no Posh Spice?! Fuck them all!

With that being said, based on tonight:

01. Choriza May
02. Kitty
03. River Medway

04. the rest.

I don't think BDE will be following UK Hun and Break Up (Bye Bye) up the charts.

Scarlett getting saved was a total crock. I did feel for her, but she fucked up the challenge and her lip sync was dreadful. What on earth was that hanky thing all about?

Even though she was technically in the bottom, that really felt like Kitty's episode. What a delight.

A lip sync that could have easily justified a double elimination. Kitty and Ella both had good weeks.

And why didn’t anybody do Victoria? It’s an easy look and all you have to do is strut to the end of the stage and go ‘…AND I’M VICTORIA, MALCOLM!’

Glad Charity was saved - and I think she won the lip sync… but that was not a classic.

Charity is clearly DEAD WOOD at this stage, or it feels like it. Amazed anyone is bothered- what a ONE TRICK PONY.

They obviously have other girls they want out first (Vanity and River) so I did see the double save coming even with a boring lip sync.

Ella looks awful as a drag queen, he does not know how to do make up nor does Scarlett. They both look very flat.

I’m truly agog at the VB erasure on the runway. Truly.

But this is the franchise that forced 7329 kimonos on us as Madonna’s most iconic look SO WHAT DO I FUCKING KNOW.

I think Spiceworld VB in the camo print would have been a nice REFERENCE. Or Say You’ll Be There video.

I’ve tried, but this season just reminds me of being at a party that is dying, and you’ve already mentally ordered your Uber home, but some fucker forces you to have another drink…

:meh:
I don't feel THAT strongly, but I'm definitely getting a sense of watching because I ought to, rather than really wanting to.

And I'm also slightly concerned that I'm not really getting behind ANY of them at this stage. I probably like Choriza most, but it's not because I think she's particularly great.

I wonder if they were banned/discouraged from doing vb x

Pick n Mix going down the line saying their background was very

cc0918a7-3b99-4c73-ad50-048f11fb0230_text.gif

edbf011e-6132-4bcd-af20-80c8ce06d9d8_text.gif

8928cdf1-7755-4ff2-93fd-d3a55e11cf8f_text.gif

I saw an interview with Veronica (and Tia) and she was saying how she was hoping there would be no elmination since there were x episodes left. Poor thing must be fuming at the outcome from this episode.

I can only assume a specific number of queens is needed for the challenge next week or some other production plan Victoria's injury threw out, because otherwise why on earth did that lip sync deserve it? For every other double shantay hasn't there usually been a reference to how good it was, or some kind of justification?

Ru clearly just HATES Charity :D She was also the clear winner of that lipsync but I guess they didn't want to let go Scarlet so early.

Choriza May is my winner. She is just lovely. Her drag is unpolished, and I hate it, but I don't even care.

Kitty gave us something other than her roldoex of memes, but the fact that Emma is the SG she stans? No, baby, no.

Fuck Ru and Michelle and their forty years ago version of drag. Charity looked fabulous, and her girl group performance was great.

Loving that VB and her very, very dry sense of humour has been ret-conned out of Spice Girls history.

Ella Vaday is extremely annoying. How can a drag queen ooze toxic masculinity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom