RuPaul's Drag Race

jF88uZ5.png

No comment

Apparently Pearl was charging $20 for an autograph/photo while most others did all that for free.

It's all very 'severe up in herrr' but I do like Gia and Bebe looking off yet on point.

Raja looks like Big Brother's Kemal after he got dumped in the skip.

Ru is not wanted out of drag. All he can say about contestants is that they "are smart!" Or else bring up those bulimia bars, or whatever they are.

Kennedy looks like that drag queen who I think our Pheonix mentioned he gets followed by on twitter. Chad also looking unfortunate.

India Ferrah looks shit as does "very out there but not really" Trixie.

Nevermind Eurovision, the real news of the night for me is that the Haus of Edwards are the opening act for the finale. I hope Shangela's crotch bones have healed for some triple death drops.

Nevermind Eurovision, the real news of the night for me is that the Haus of Edwards are the opening act for the finale. I hope Shangela's crotch bones have healed for some triple death drops.

I initially thought you meant for the finale of EUROVISION

Michelle, you're butch with a shit load of MAC plastered on, you're not a "diva". Unless it's an autobiography, then it's a first day purchase obviously.

Ru keeps retweeting this

dc409b449b9c7c9475dfb645a83ca6ca_zps2xrqhkep.jpg

I don't think it's the show but something to do with a UK queen embassador or something like that since Ru is coming to the UK

i don't wanna spoil anything so i'm asking here - when is the finale? is it today or are we getting some awful recap episode?

I enjoyed it. It was just mini countdowns and Adore Delano comments in it, which is always welcome. Love her.

But Bianca's parts were all tumbleweed moments. I thought she was supposed to be wittier.

I don't properly understand the Bianca love. Its never exactly pant-wetting material is it? I genuinely found Adore and Jocelyn funnier that season - their humour was naturally self-deprecating whereas Bianca just machine gunned out the rehearsed one liners and rolled her eyes a lot.

Last edited:
Alaska's plus-size winner comment got me good, Sharon's trust issue one got me too. It wasn't bad really, except no Merle who may or may not be busy ghost-writing the next Haylie Duff hardback.

I must be the only one that prefers the producer driven drama of the old Untucked :D
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NMZHHqWw7o4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I don't know about where you live but RU is on the side of EVERY OTHER BUS in Edinburgh promoting the UK launch.

There was some technical glitches on Netflix the other day that made people believe that the series was being taken off for good and QUITE PREDICTABLY there were gay hissy fits all over Twitter.

I must be the only one that prefers the producer driven drama of the old Untucked :D
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NMZHHqWw7o4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whoever does think the new Untucked is better, I want to get into their brain, cos the new is a one and the old's on the ten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom