San Marino 2021: Senhit feat FLO RIDA - Adrenalina

When will we know if this is actually happening?

well, I guess the thing is that it doesn’t really matter whether it’s happening for real or not, because everybody is talking about it and everybody has clicked play on the song

in unrelated news I am delighted to announce that I have secured Hinda Hicks as a sponsor for my next Moopy Moderator campaign

If they can't get Flo Rida for Rotterdam, there's a Sammarinese rapper called IROL who keeps getting mooted for Eurovision. Maybe he could fill in?

Either way, a very clever (if expensive!) way to grab attention! :D

If he isn’t going to Eurovision then this isn’t REMOTELY impressive as Flo Rida has been available for low rent phoned in rap parts for the best part of a decade now.

However if he did go to Rotterdam they could easily just use a stand-in for the first week of rehearsals like they did with Andrew Lloyd-Webber and Dita Von Teese.

It’s not as outside the realms of possibility as it seems.

Would having Flo Rida's bit prerecorded and him on a video screen be within the rules?

The Russian broadcaster after thinking that their possibly fake NF would be the big story of the week

200.gif

Can’t wait for Valentina to host next year :disco:

:D I'm already zipping into my micro-euromini for all those hot sexy nights out in DOGANA :disco:

Also, the audacity of the so-called Serenissima Repubblica di San Marino calling itself a COUNTRY! There are more people living in ROMFORD!

ODDS UPDATE: 39th to 18th in about two hours. At this rate they’ll be the favourites by the end of the day.

Flo Rida! Why wouldn't he perform though? His career isn't exactly at a high, he doesn't seem particularly discerning, and it's probably been presented to him as a chance to perform for all of Europe.

can't wait for SWV to have a career boost in Europe as they feature for Gisela in Andorra's return next year. :disco:

I’ve never been more HERE. FOR. THIS!

this is the true heir to the Fuego millions, and I’m PERCHED for a microstate MEGAWIN

The Serenissima has already been topping the charts for about a year now with most covid deaths per million, so it’s only fair they’d top this as well.

I really liked Freaky too, unironically, so I’m excited for this BUZZ!

San Marino, hear that APPLOWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom