San Marino 2021: Senhit feat FLO RIDA - Adrenalina

I think I’m even MORE confused with regards to the Flo Rida contribution :D

Yes he’s in the video but isn’t listed as a featured artist and I couldn’t even see him in the credits at the end :D:(

Anyway, DOUZE! This has a really good shot of qualifying and if it wasn’t San Marino I’d feel certain. Maybe it’s the SHEER EXCITEMENT of it all but I think you’d be silly to count them out going all the way! :disco:

Where’s the money coming from?!!! Do the mafia launder money through San Marino video production companies and Eurovision artistes? Is it some sort of TAX DODGE?!??

eurovision.tv:

Team San Marino explain:

"Flo Rida has been a part of the production and is featured in the music video, but it's yet to be decided if he will take part on stage in Rotterdam. The rap part will either way remain."

Keeping their options open then.

So somebody else might do the rap on the night? I can think of someone they could ASK...
serhat-photoshoot-in-paris-12-HR.jpg

AMAZING.

Do we know if she can sing and dance live?

Flo Rida is not going to do 2 full weeks, but maybe he has a sister that can do the rehearsals for him.

Why not? A job's a job!
Unless they pay him a fortune I don't think he's bothering with this, he didn't have a hit in a few years but surely he must have enough money? I hope I'm wrong and this opens the door to unexpected collaborations.

Unless they pay him a fortune I don't think he's bothering with this, he didn't have a hit in a few years but surely he must have enough money? I hope I'm wrong and this opens the door to unexpected collaborations.
Everyone has to pay the bills to maintain a lifestyle that they're accustomed to! He's hardly shy of dabbling in europop. And with the movie, knowledge of Eurovision is far wider spread in the US than before. I hope he's in!

Have many Americans entered before? I can think of Katrina, but she's a British resident I think.

Everyone has to pay the bills to maintain a lifestyle that they're accustomed to! He's hardly shy of dabbling in europop. And with the movie, knowledge of Eurovision is far wider spread in the US than before. I hope he's in!
He must earn a small fortune with the royalties of his songs, but it's true they spend zillions so they probably need more. It's just that I don't think San Marino can afford the amount of money he would ask for 2 weeks, where does this money come from?

Well I fucking love it (of course)

The Flo Rida verse could have been from literally any of his songs or any pop song between 2008-2015

For some reason, this is the only 2021 Eurovision song blocked on American Spotify. They must be missing out on so much money from all the streams from Flo Rida's many many fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom