Sanna Marin’s Night Out

Kratz

Τα, τα, τα, τα, τα, τα
I don’t see this being discussed anywhere else, but there seems to be a ridiculous campaign against Finnish PM Sanna Marin for daring to have a night out with friends. She has even agreed to take a drug test.

Do we have any Finns here (obviously there’s @Suomi himself) - is this as big of a story in Finland as it is being portrayed in certain European tabloids?

It could be worse.
1_Screen-Shot-2021-08-29-at-123037.png

It’s all just so unedifying - woman has night out. Who cares. It’s refreshing to see a normal person in politics living a normal life.

(She’s also gorgeous, but that is besides the point)

They’ve been criticising her for even less before, like wearing a leather jacket. :eyes:

I wonder if not the Russian trolls are involved too…

I’ve genuinely seen this reaction from a gay Scottish Tory in his twenties:

“Finnish gossip mag Seiska has today published testimony and video that shows she was in such a state of drunkenness in a Helsinki nightclub that it shocked those present. She then proceeded to intimately flirt with men who aren't her husband, whilst her actual husband is forced to stay at home with their four year old. That's more than simply "enjoying herself". It not only brings the Finnish Prime Ministership into moral disrepute, but it's a national security threat too. She wouldn't be in any position to respond to a crisis and Finland would be rudderless until she sobered up. She either needs to grow up, or resign”

“What she did demeans the office she holds. A leader should set an example.”

Yeah I was just thinking about this yesterday when I saw it on the FRONT PAGE of one of the newspapers. All I could think was good for her for not being a complete bore unlike those who criticize her and I wanna party with her.

I have a Finnish friend at work who has had a 6 month sabbatical to go back to Turku. She's back at work the week after next, so I'll get her hot take on it.

But really, wouldn't you partly vote for a PM in their 30s partly because you want someone who lives like a normal woman in her 30s?

Frankly all of the criticism of her is little more than thinly veiled misogyny. Plus I’m sure the middle aged male cunts who pile down two bottles of wine with dinner would be just fine if a crisis came up in the late evening. :manson:

It’s all just so unedifying - woman has night out. Who cares. It’s refreshing to see a normal person in politics living a normal life.
Yeah, this is definitely the general consensus, but there are a few uptight neurotics on board and the media keeps milking it since it's been a quiet week. It's getting quite boring by now.

If only our prime minister had been forced to take a drug test during his time in office.

Thing that gets me is that the drugs would be long out of her system anyway, right? Which shows that the idiots calling for the drugs test in the first place are entirely out of touch with the whole business anyway!

Shows how JOYLESS these fucks are. Oh she’s having a good time? She must be ON DRUGS.

Can we get Liz to apologise for party rocking with the LGBT Cons next.

2IFgtRd-PGOlTtwt.jpg

Definitely snorted some bacon bits in the Sub 101 bathrooms.

I’m from Finland and I find it interesting how this case is presented in the foreign media. It’s not about her partying but more about the security aspect of it e.g. people she trusts, whether she would be able to work in case of an emergency since she’s on duty, when there’s footage of her wanted off her ass etc. There’s a leaked photo from her Prime Minister residence where two women get their tits out in her office, where they are not supposed to be. If you knew the influencers she parties with.. imagine your PM hanging out with Jordan. Last winter she went out partying after she had knowingly been in the presence of a person with COVID, which at the time, was against the policy, and left her office phone home. There’s critique of her concentrating on building her image and avoiding difficult political subjects. It’s frustrating as she’s the kind of person who could get a lot done. We are still granting visas to Russian tourists for instance — Kaia Kallas would not have any of that. The fuss is not about misogony but of course it’s easy to twist it there.

Thing that gets me is that the drugs would be long out of her system anyway, right? Which shows that the idiots calling for the drugs test in the first place are entirely out of touch with the whole business anyway!
Apparently they could catch them from a hair sample but for some reason she went for urine which won’t show anymore.

Shocking footage of Sanna and Estonia's prime minister Kaja Kallas enjoying a girls' night out after long discussion of tourist visa bans for Russians.
FpYANFG.gif
😍Are people contempt with Kaia in Estonia? She’s praised a lot here.

They’ve been criticising her for even less before, like wearing a leather jacket. :eyes:

I wonder if not the Russian trolls are involved too…
I don’t think the Finnish media criticised her for that. On the contrary it was praised as well as this iconic festival look :disco:
sanna-marin-ruisrock.jpg

😍Are people contempt with Kaia in Estonia? She’s praised a lot here.
During Covid she was criticized a lot for how she was handling it but during the war she's been praised a lot. Of course the far right cunts will ridicule her no matter what.

The way she's STRUTTING through that pavement like she's on a runway in the second post. QUEEN!

She really is an incredibly beautiful person

He should have said BOYS AND MAKE-UP, the fucking coward, instead of "common stuff", as that's clearly what he was trying to imply. Shame on him.

Shocking footage of Sanna and Estonia's prime minister Kaja Kallas enjoying a girls' night out after long discussion of tourist visa bans for Russians.
FpYANFG.gif
No doubt they’ll be out on the town again like this…

Bizarrely, it looks like her party gained seats but that nearly all of her coalition partners lost them to the centre or far right, meaning that the bellend coalition can get to a majority. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom