Saturday is The Girl that got lost.

In Mumbai after 2 days travel to get here due to BA issues. Hopefully the iPlayer has Eurovision on live for me to have a party for one in the small hours.

Reactions: COB
Heading out shortly to prepare for my guests later, hopefully the pound shops will have sets of little flags :o

Heading out shortly to prepare for my guests later, hopefully the pound shops will have sets of little flags :o
I really wanted some Euro flags, but I really struggled online to find what I wanted!

Going to my mate's this year and I'm really quite excited!

Reactions: COB
I took a few videos for a change and you know when you wince when playing back live vocals sometimes (hello Kate Ryan the night before!)- absolutely flawless. Perfection but obviously very live.

Well I'm PREPPING myself for tonight by starting with the Alison Goldfrapp solo album and I'm sorry but it definitely SLAPS
:disco:

I’ve NO IDEA what to wear tonight.

Current favourite is yellow hot pants and a glitter jacket with nothing on underneath but it’s a bit SWEATY if we manage to blag floor entry like we did on Thursday.

It’s VERY complicated.

I’ve NO IDEA what to wear tonight.

Current favourite is yellow hot pants and a glitter jacket with nothing on underneath but it’s a bit SWEATY if we manage to blag floor entry like we did on Thursday.

It’s VERY complicated.
I know it sounds TERRIBLY cliched but I always go for a TANK TOP in these sorts of situations

I've got Jessie Ware's selling album That! Feels Good! on repeat here to get me in the mood :disco:
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom