Singles rate

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Ten_by_Girls_Aloud.png

It’s a bit of a conundrum as I genuinely enjoy being single but also wouldn’t mind someone who would agree to a monogamous relationship where we only meet 2-3 times a week and do nice things or go for weekends away. I’ve done 14 years living with someone and feel like I don’t want to revisit that.

overall it’s an 8/10 for me.

funky

User
It’s a bit of a conundrum as I genuinely enjoy being single but also wouldn’t mind someone who would agree to a monogamous relationship where we only meet 2-3 times a week and do nice things or go for weekends away. I’ve done 14 years living with someone and feel like I don’t want to revisit that.

overall it’s an 8/10 for me.

Where’ve you been all my life?

ButterTart

Party dude
The idea of a wife and kids just makes me anxious. I'm too selfish to share my space and I couldn't imagine anything worse than coming home from work and having to spend time interacting with them.

Kate

mildly communist
Don’t you already live with family though?!

I also can’t imagine ever living with anyone again unless we were jointly rich enough for separate bedrooms and STAFF.

cwej

User
I've lived alone for 6 years, before that just had flat mates for 3 years... so last time I lived with a boyfriend was with Robotboy about 10 years ago... Must admit I'm very much done with it now. After 18 months of having a boyfriend that lived in America, DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, i'd really like a normal boyfriend...

So yeah... kinda 2/10. I do see the benefits as well.

KindaCool

You've got issues.
I've lived alone for 6 years, before that just had flat mates for 3 years... so last time I lived with a boyfriend was with Robotboy about 10 years ago... Must admit I'm very much done with it now. After 18 months of having a boyfriend that lived in America, DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, i'd really like a normal boyfriend...

So yeah... kinda 2/10. I do see the benefits as well.
Oh I never knew you and RB dated. Do you guys still talk? (Can you bring him back?)

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I have memory, but wouldn't have guessed it was THAT long ago.

So how long ago does that make Sheena and cwej?!

cwej

User
Why is everyone else so angry at how long ago MY relationships were? Shouldn't it be ME who's upset that I've barely had a boyfriend in 10 years? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom