Vote for your winner(s)

• Varry Brava - "Raffaella"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xeinn - "Eco"

• Blanca Paloma - "Secreto del agua"

• Total voters
Complete fanwank, if there’s any justice they won’t even qualify tonight.

Terra is mostly supported by some euroqueens who think it would do very well in Eurovision (I strongly disagree) and everyone from Galicia, which I understand, as they made history as the first non Spanish official language in the national final. Anyone I know that is not a euroloon prefers Rigoberta and/or Rayden.

Yeah I feel Rayden and Rigoberta are the only options if Spain has its eyes on a good result.

Slo mo is exactly the kind of thing it should have been sending 5 years ago but I feel that ship might have sailed now.

Also the only thing I really want tonight is for Postureo to qualify. @Alla does it have any chance or should I brace for disappointment?

Unless TVE is losing their mind they'll make sure to have the biggest name by a mile in the final. I mean, I don't think they have a chance to win, but I can't see Azúcar Moreno not qualifying.

Terra is mostly supported by some euroqueens who think it would do very well in Eurovision (I strongly disagree) and everyone from Galicia, which I understand, as they made history as the first non Spanish official language in the national final. Anyone I know that is not a euroloon prefers Rigoberta and/or Rayden.
I don't know why but I'm really surprised by that!

Sorry to tell you @Pingu, after rehearsals it looks there are some surprises (Blanca Paloma for some reason is a sure qualifier for everyone there :eyes:) and the press thinks Azúcar Moreno might not make it. We'll see.

Hmm yeah to be honest I had Blanca Paloma as the kind of thing that could make it - although it’s also the kind of thing that observers go nuts for in the hall and nobody at home cares about so who knows…

Please tell me that awful boyband’s non-song is being massively overhyped and there’s a chance it’ll crash and burn.

My prediction nobody asked for tonight:

1 Tanxugueiras :rolleyes:
2 Blanca Paloma :o
3 Chanel :disco:
4 Varry Brava :altaf:
5 Azúcar Moreno :(
6 That dreadful boyband :manson:

Not sure about Chanel but I'm gonna trust my friend who saw all the rehearsals and says she's amazing.

This sound editing is like one of those 'music video without music' edits you get on YouTube :D

Maybe it's because of the nostalgia, or the wine, but I love every song they've referred to. They deserved better most of the time.
Except Alfredo and Armando.

Oh fuck off you SOPPY PAIR OF CUNTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom