• Xeinn - "Eco"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blanca Paloma - "Secreto del agua"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NAR: WATCH IT SLO-MO-MO-MO-MO-MO

4444b5_bb10a5c5aed84ba680ea9cc5955927da_mv2.gif

We all know Pol Soto is what made this POP

It would probably have come LAST without him!
Definitely the MVP after Chanel for me

The way his hair WOBBLES in one of those opening moves

Last edited:
Are we ready to have the conversation about her semi perf being slightly better because she forgot to LOOK DOWN in the opening move in the final?

Let's go
ARM
LOOK DOWN
LOOK UP

It really makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

The hair wobble is at 0:24 and 0:29 respectively by the way

Are we ready to have the conversation about her semi perf being slightly better because she forgot to LOOK DOWN in the opening move in the final?

Let's go
ARM
LOOK DOWN
LOOK UP

It really makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

I mean, the semi performance is also better because mine and @Soldi's gay screaming is part of the crowd noise too.

I do think the SEMI has a better vocal, but it’s relative when you’re delivering an A GRADE BANGER and LIFE CHANGING CHOREO to BOOT

• Love
Reactions: dUb
Finally a new song from the booty hypnotic Chanel. Released to support Spain in the World Cup or whatever, not my cup of tea but there you go

Mr Ag just furiously blocked this from his Spotify "I didn't like it then, I'm doubling down on it now. They should be chucked out of Eurovision. All that gyrating wasn't normal and they ruined my NYE"

Mr Ag just furiously blocked this from his Spotify "I didn't like it then, I'm doubling down on it now. They should be chucked out of Eurovision. All that gyrating wasn't normal and they ruined my NYE"
I hope the engagement ring has been taken off and returned to him.

It's certainly nowhere near my favourite ten songs, but it's definitely in my all time top ten performances. WHAT A WOMAN :disco: 🇪🇸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom