Steps - What The Future Holds [New Single & Album]

TELL ME BABY

• Total voters
Ok how the holy HELL did I miss this whole thread?!

OMG x 1 billion etc etc.

I guess it was meant to launch it late March but they put it on hold due to the situation - kind of makes sense as they do tend to do alot of old school promo which no doubt fuels some of their sales. But I guess it has to come at some point :disco:

Reactions: SDF
I don’t mind the new logo AT ALL! I’m normally not that keen on curves but it does have a neon edge :disco:

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THIS PLEASE

Does anyone have a link for this please?

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Hope everyone is well x

Sorry I don’t have a link love, but I’ve floated off on a disco cloud to heaven, see you up there soon x

It's all want want want with some :(

I was hoping they may now drop it tomorrow, but I`d assume not until next week so our Lise can get her 'Gram updated with some form of countdown promo :disco:

I could definitely see H forming a Legz Akimbo style AIDS in a van theatre in education troupe if the pop game hadn't worked out for him, I must say.

Reactions: Zu
Yes I was meaning like appearing on morning TV and doing HMV signings etc to get some sales, not school halls :D though actually, teach them young about our gods :disco:

The video for After The Love Has Gone is a bit PROBLEMATIC isn’t it :D

Not when Lisa has been very vocal about being Chinese herself, and was clearly on cloud B List. Just kook at that horrifyingly static smile on her face :D

I would have thought someone would have had the decency to leak this properly in the last month but it’s been radio silence!

Worried we might be waiting until next year now.

I KNOW! I thought this was out. :angry:

Waiting a year seems a bit extreme. But they money is usually made from touring at Xmas and its probably too late to book that now, so makes sense.

Oh yes the money for them has always been in touring, so I definitely think they'll want to wait until they can get out on the road.

We should wait to hear this until it’s officially released

Last edited:
When this has made it passed the VPN barrier can someone send me it?

Hitting my face with a fan in anticipation..

Still blocked.

God I know the ggggg seems primitive these days but it definitely had plenty going for it!

Well one foot in Faye's bridge and one foot in Lisa's :disco:

Drowning in Claire of course, she's poured over this like some of her favourite condiments, but this is a good 'un.

Anyone having problems, download the Opera browser, it's got a built-in VPN, you only need to click the VPN button and hopefully it should work then.

Apparently there's another rumour going round that they're doing a cover of Jenny Silver's 'Something In Your Eyes' from Melfest 2011, oh my!

I LOVE IT but I can totally see why they wouldn't want to release it now, with everyone shitting themselves about the future as it is :confused:

That's a solid NINE and no mistake.

Could've used a :disco: key change for the final blast, but aside from that this is going to be my tune of the summer. Surely they will drop it on Friday now? It's not 2001, once something is out there it's out there and no point in trying to hold it back.

Reactions: dUb
I find it a bit offputting that the best part of this is the first verse and the weakest is the final chorus, but it will certainly DO until we get this supposed Something In Your Eyes cover. :disco:

Well this is wonderful. I'm not sure if it is as good as Scared of the Dark but it is a storming lead single to my ears.

TELL ME BABY (Oh-oooohhhhh) :disco:

And Queen Faye elbows Claire out for a bit of a go at the last chorus; well, if she has to concede verse space to the boys, so she should.

In terms of recent 'lead' singles, for me it's Scared Of The Dark>What The Future Holds>>>that one from the reissue

Faye just sounds so regal, but there's not enough of her, and Lisa's constant struggle always delivers for whatever seconds she can pull focus. It's a stormy winner for me even if Dark does outshine it.

In terms of recent 'lead' singles, for me it's Scared Of The Dark>What The Future Holds>>>that one from the reissue

I like Dancing With a Broken Heart but it is definitely the least impactful of the three.

And Queen Faye elbows Claire out for a bit of a go at the last chorus; well, if she has to concede verse space to the boys, so she should.

This did please me, hearing our Queen get two of the final lines was well :disco:

Lise would've been SEETHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom