Steps - What The Future Holds [New Single & Album]

TELL ME BABY

• Total voters
Fair. He flew too close to the sun

But when he shone, when he shone, oh when he shone, he shone so bright :(

Omg Lisa’s “uh huh ha” background vox is the best bit

Queen of stealing the show

The last time I felt this gay was when I sung “hey boys wanna get fresh” at the school talent contest

STEPS UP :disco:

I think Lisa seemed dead against it, and H for it.

I'm really into non appropriated vogueing right now, but I'm also prolapsing hard for WTFH (in Glasgow this means "what the fuck hen?" but let's not dwell). Anyway, I've decided that Claire delivers the thunder and Faye the lightning - they completely dominate. Lee just has no place on this track - not because he can't sing, but because he has no emotion whatsoever, he's as blank as someone on a toilet seat. And speaking of straining, Lisa is a bit of a non event here, which makes me wonder what she'll have in store for us when it comes to the promo - fan stumbling and butterfly wings are going to be hard to top.

I do hope that something happens with Steps soon. Poor Queen Faye has been driven to posting photos on her Instagram showing her learning to PLAY GOLF :zombie:

And speaking of straining, Lisa is a bit of a non event here, which makes me wonder what she'll have in store for us when it comes to the promo - fan stumbling and butterfly wings are going to be hard to top.

Have faith.

I just rewatched the Palladium performance of Scared of the Dark and my god, this woman knows how to STEAL A SHOW, five random backing dancers and all :disco:

Oh YES Lisa's strut when the boys are singing 'In your arms' is another highlight of that life affirming perf

I am rubbish with posting on my iPad but I see Claire has just put a teaser from the video up on Twitter :o

Reactions: dUb
Oh I would be DELIGHTED if they gave us the album in 2020.

Oh I would be DELIGHTED if they gave us the album in 2020.

Seems like they might now which is fabulous. I read somewhere it is confirmed the tour is now officially postponed to next Christmas but I guess that doesn’t stop the album this year with the inevitable repackage next Chrismas.

Seems like they might now which is fabulous. I read somewhere it is confirmed the tour is now officially postponed to next Christmas but I guess that doesn’t stop the album this year with the inevitable repackage next Chrismas.

Unless they just go with a couple more singles before the album comes out instead.

At least we know it’s coming but it’d be a shame not to have Steps add to the catalogue of brilliant pop albums we’ve had this year.

Agreed. A Steps and Kylie double act of disco albums would at least round this shit year off in a fabulous fashion.

I presume we're getting an official drop THIS WEEK based on this arriving on a Monday.

S for still not fat :disco:

Lisa seems to have been going b-list crazy at the gym too. Unless it was a good angle, she looked the thinnest she's been in years - apart from the face of course (Kylie wine bloat face I think is the term).

Of course once they’ve all been posted on their feed it will spell SPETS. :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom