Suggest a FLOP album for a Sync Listen

Can this happen PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D

Heā€™s in Northern Ireland and we get the UK Spotify here and so yes the Rachel Stevens albums are available.
Oh this was a joke on my part as he referred to his entry in the recent Moopyvision Karaoke Contest which I won to be "the Irish entry" and his votes to be "the Irish votes" despite my being Irish also :ireland:

Look @dUb, when you incorporate traditional Irish woodwind instrumentation into your presentation we can talk.

YES to SoloSpiceVision.

And then a musical theatre edition. I've been working on my Jesus.

We should probably do the biggest flop album from each Spice Girl shouldn't we

Surely that is just the latest album from each Spice Girl?

I really can't sit through Emma's one again. :D
Oh god no, as chief curator I would have to go with Life In Mono :happy:

Reactions: SDF
Do you both have me on ignore :( :( :(
Did somebody say something?

SORRY. Maybe i saw that and subconsciously stole it or it was the Holly Valance reference that made me think of Mel Beh. :D

Oh just had a thought after listening to um GYPSY woman.

What about Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out.

Reactions: SDF
If we do a Hilary album it simply MUST be The Dignity of Hilary Duff

71aTSTlCjlL._AC_SX355_.jpg

Also as Moopy's solo Spice curator, I would definitively suggest:

Emma - Life In Mono
Geri - Passion
Mel B - L.A. State of Mind
Mel C - The Sea (It's by far the best of her post NS flops, and honestly huns, why torture ourselves?)
Victoria Beckham - VB

What about that SMOKE 2 SEVEN unreleased album that only got released on Spotify the other week?

If we go for unreleased at the time yet inexplicably on Spotify, I know @Suomi would be fully in the bag for a Rosie Ribbons sync listen.

We could probably do a DOUBLE BILL of Rosie and Smoke2Seven one evening then!

If we go for unreleased at the time yet inexplicably on Spotify, I know @Suomi would be fully in the bag for a Rosie Ribbons sync listen.

youā€™d think so, but Iā€™m reluctant to release one of my children into the wild. Local pistachio @Zu-Klara would just love to see me suffer!

Ow their ā€œPure and Simpleā€ is painful

If we do a Hilary album it simply MUST be The Dignity of Hilary Duff

71aTSTlCjlL._AC_SX355_.jpg
I think this is the best suggestion so far.

Holly Valance's album is a bit ONE-NOTE but this is CHOCK FULL of EXCELLENCE and was just floppy enough to qualify. :disco: I'll have to get my life to Stranger and Happy tonight in fact.

Oh I think I even bought that Wonderland album :D:DAF:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom