t.A.T.u. - 200 km/h in the Wrong Lane

Logic?

User
20 year anniversary this year of the Russian duo :o

The first two singles were both 10/10 for me and sadly only on Youtube in shit quality.

I went on a date about 15 years ago where the guy made me follow him round CD shops looking for this CD. I didn't understand why. I also lost my sweater on that date and had a disgusting burger. He did find the CD though. That's my only exposure to this album.
I didn't know which react to use for this, so have all of them.

1642963521989.png

30 Minutes is so bleak and haunting. One of the songs I can use for a good cry.

As an album I've never cared for this. Subsequent albums were much better.

I've got vague memories of picking up a Russian version of the album in Krakow, or picking it up for @Sheena or asking him about it. I can only find the standard UK version in my collection though...

I've got vague memories of picking up a Russian version of the album in Krakow, or picking it up for @Sheena or asking him about it. I can only find the standard UK version in my collection though...

It was the follow up you got me, petal.

The recent vinyl reissue of this was great except they didn’t put Ne Ver Ne Bojsia on it.

10 Not Gonna Get Us
10 All The Things She Said
10 Show Me Love
08 30 Minutes
10 How Soon Is Now?
08 Clowns
09 Malchik Gay
07 Stars
10 Ne Ver, Ne Boisia
08 Null & Void

I haven't head this is ages but I remember thinking that there was a real narrative to the album - 30 Minutes is classic understated pop ballad and How Soon Is Now? oddly works right next to it, even if it is obvious that they were taught the words phonetically.

Never really bothered much with it, but the follow up was outstanding :disco:

An absolute belter and the follow up is too. I love how crisp the production is and it suits the vocals perfectly. Oh, and melodies for absolute DAYS :disco:

I don't remember "A Simple Motion" that's listed there as the first song. My copy blasts straight into "Not Gonna Get Us" making it one of the all time album opening greats.

Yeah that must be a different version, A Simple Motion wasn't on my copy either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom