Taylor and Joe Alwyn break-up after 6 years

TMZ reporting Taylor and ‘Matty’ have broken up

• Care
Reactions: COB
Oh thank goodness. Dating him has been her worst era since the (pre-Reputation release) Look What You Made Me Do single campaign

Thinking of Holly in these trying times.

Probably a bit of a stretch to suggest they "broke up" - she probably just had him scrubbed and brought to her suite a couple of times for some...erm..."Vitamin D".

As long as Phoebe and Bo are still a thing, I'm good.

I am rather disappointed and relieved that this means Denise Welch will not be breaking America after all.

I am rather disappointed and relieved that this means Denise Welch will not be breaking America after all.

At least she'll always have this little ditty.

You say your mother only smiles on her TV show

AgonizingDrearyIvorybackedwoodswallow-max-1mb.gif

She's apparently seeing some American football player, and the Swifties are already on their bullshit :eyes:

Last edited:
an opinion essay in NYT speculating about Taylor's (or anyone's) sexuality in 2024 is madness. I hope the lawyers tear them a new one.

I really don't get the 'Taylor is gay' theory. She doesn't even have short hair.

I really don't get the 'Taylor is gay' theory. She doesn't even have short hair.
Short fingernails. Which, of course, she needs for playing the guitar but why let FACTS get in the way of some good old-fashioned media BULLSHIT?

i think the only song that raises an eye-brow is Maroon

the mark they saw on my collar bone?
the lips i used to call home, so scarlet it was maroon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom