Taylor and Joe Alwyn break-up after 6 years

please...
don't...
ever become a stranger whose
laugh..
i..
could recognise anywhere.

:(

Next person I see tweeting "well, her next album will be great, eh?" gets tracked down for a hefty boot in the dick/fanny (delete as appropriate).

Would it kill Taylor to let someone who ISN'T FAMOUS up her for a change?

You know who else Healy is mates with? Bo Burnham. My fantasy crossover episode just moved a step closer, guys.

She's fine - ultimately, she's probably just shagged a groupie on tour and who HASN'T?

ELTQLfCXUAAHucF

Matty Healy is such a grimy little scrote. I have never understood the appeal whatsoever.

I love that this entire thread has turned into what Blank Space is about…

Reactions: RJN
All of the GIRLS
You've LOVED
BE-
FORE
(ooooh)
Made you the ONE
I've
fallen
FoooOOOOooooOOr

This is one of the most unhinged things I’ve read in quite a while. Worth reading the entire thread. :D

”Following that lead, I am choosing to go this weekend” is a line for the ages. :D

Maybe somebody more aquainted with Matty Healy than I can shed some light, but from what I can tell the Hitler-esque descriptors she uses for him seem to be based on very little. He seems like a typical dumb pop star who occasionally says stupid things, and not much more.

Again I don’t have a huge knowledge of his life and career though so I may be wrong.

She's rather invested in the life of a stranger....

(deletes Blanka avatar)

That HAS to be a parody. I will not fight for a universe in which this is real.

It’s all high grade insanity, but the bit about compelling Taylor to submit to ‘collective agreement’ on potentially problematic new boyfriends is truly brain-melting stuff. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom