Taylor Swift - folklore [New Album]

yes she is a good person. just also a neurotic mess.

here she is having a magical unboxing moment with her cardigan - it really hit me in the feels, thinking back to my own magical history of opening ASOS packages.

I could easily have missed something but she’s always seemed decent as a person to me. She’s used her platform and money to support and speak up for all kinds of minority rights from what I’ve seen.
Yeah, I agree. Not a big fan of her music per se but I had a lot of respect for her in the doc when she decided to be vocally anti-Trump despite the potential ramifications for her career

Say what! I am here for this artistry. Come through Tay Tay :disco:

It better be an album of ANIMAL AND NATURE SOUNDS.

That’s what the cover promises anyway.

Its going to the soundtrack of my genitals shrivelling if I have to listen to it.

I wonder if she will really start to step away from being a big pop girl now.
Let's face it, she's never going to top the world-conquering 1989, and Lover was an Ellie Goulding-style compromise album between various different styles in retrospect.

BON FREAKING IVER? sometimes you make it so hard girl

says the one who got WET ten-folds with a fucking Ellie Goulding album

Last edited:
I still consider her my #1 even with the blip that was reputation, but I can't get that excited for this. Feel like it won't be poppy enough for my liking but I'll give it a chance, I do love some of her more acoustic/singer-songwriter moments too and it's not like her pop singles always hit the mark (ME! :eyes:)

I wonder if she will really start to step away from being a big pop girl now.
Let's face it, she's never going to top the world-conquering 1989, and Lover was an Ellie Goulding-style compromise album between various different styles in retrospect.
defining what it is to have a label/artistry compromise album an entire year before actually releasing one? :disco: only THE GOULDING!

Just took an edible and listening to Lover to emotionally prepare. Less than 2.5 hours to go :disco:

Listening now!

The 1 is a gorgeous, warm, beautiful opener that's given me hope that the album won't be sedate, boring or pretentious.

THE 1

I think this is great and exactly the sort of thing I'd like her to do - more of the singer songwriter-y stuff please.

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom