Tennis 2021

The issue here isn't really twitter as such though, the issues really lie in pockets of Twitter e.g. Rena's Army or the Big 3 Feuds. That can become a really rather unpleasant situation really quickly. Unfortunately, @cwej seemed to poke that bees nest (I'm not even sure what was said really but I presume it was blown out of proportion and miscontrued).

The issue here isn't really twitter as such though, the issues really lie in pockets of Twitter e.g. Rena's Army or the Big 3 Feuds. That can become a really rather unpleasant situation really quickly. Unfortunately, @cwej seemed to poke that bees nest (I'm not even sure what was said really but I presume it was blown out of proportion and miscontrued).

Cwej probably has BlackTwitter after him now.

With only his clipboard for defence :(

mad to think both of these huns were not alive when 9/11 happened.

God that first game. these players :disco:

Was nice to see Mary Joe Fernandez in the interviews too - she was one of my faves back in the day that 'never quite made it' Totally forgot about her

Was nice to see Mary Joe Fernandez in the interviews too - she was one of my faves back in the day that 'never quite made it' Totally forgot about her
Well she was an elite player. Facing Graf and Seles in your three singles slam final appearances was an almighty task.

Feel like Raducanu needs to keep as far ahead as possible. Fernandez will be so hard to keep hitting through at this tournament in a long match.

I appreciate the way neither of them make horrible noises every time they hit the ball.

I want Emma to win but feel Leylah’s route deserves it more so won’t complain about either winner.

Seles has long since been surpassed in the grunting stakes.
I want Emma to win but feel Leylah’s route deserves it more so won’t complain about either winner.

Of course whoever wins this match I would be happy with

But EMMA being brought up in BROMLEY with immigrant parents from Romania and China? How amazing.

To be fair I remember nearly combusting when SAMANTHA SMITH got to R4 at Wimbeldon in my school days, so this is just unparalleled :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom