The Apprentice 2022

Sir Alan, don't even bother to try to get these strong and united girlies — to throw each other under the bus

Sir Alan, don't even bother to try to get these strong and united girlies — to throw each other under the bus

It is actually something I've liked in this series. Generally the girls have stuck by each other through thick and thin. They've ultimately used an alliance against the boys and got to the end together that way.

Somehow I always forget that they bring back fired candidates for the final, and I'm ALWAYS surprised :o

Somehow I always forget that they bring back fired candidates for the final, and I'm ALWAYS surprised :o

I really like it when they come back because the pressure is off them and you can see hopes of competence and not just them throwing each other under the bus.

Reactions: COB
Oh fuck the final clashes with the World Cup play-offs :evil:

Yay, my near namesake Gaby Roslin

Mr L forgot my name after we first met but remembered it sounded like Gaby Roslin :square:

I didn't see Steph walking on, but that outfit does not work sitting down behind a desk.

Any hype for the final tonight? I'm excited to see the final victory of Amelia Stone - from jailbird to business mogul :o

We've just been planning where to go for Mr L's birthday next week and Cheltenham has been discussed. Totally planning a trip to Sophie's IMPERIAL HAUS if so :disco:

• Love
I think Harpreet would be the better candidate to WORK for Lord Sugar but is her business not just a cafe she runs with her sister?

Yeah I'm not really sure how he can really get past the sister (NOW DEAD) hurdle tbh. Surely KathrynAmelia Stone has this in the bag.

He's invested in several clothing businesses recently though hasn't he? This one does have that weird family USP though.

£200 for family pyjamas though?? And they're still made by children in China. You might aswell buy from Primark, same hands but £150 cheaper.

I’m not sure what’s more shocking. That Kathryn seems more hireable than Harpreet or that Primark are selling pyjamas for £50?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom