The FALSE ECONOMIES chat boutique

Looked like a bargain? Couldn’t believe the cost savings and followed through with excitement ever so slightly? Turned out to be shit and disgusting and it would have been better to have had nothing? Why not chat about it here and empty your bitterness into this lovely new thread? :disco:

Ikea bedding is really attrocious, i have regretted everything i bought from them, honestly even the supermarkets have better quality.
I think it’s probably alright at the higher end but it’s so tempting to think OOO 20 QUID WHAT A BARGAIN and it’s sandpaper time :(

Reactions: GNL
I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything from Primark which turned out to be nice, pleasing or flattering with the exception of those six Inch size 9 stilettos which were a very bargainous TWELVE POUNDS

I have tried to spend more with Ikea so that wont end up with the sandpaper but i had no luck and i completely stopped buying from them. It was the same with cushions and throws and curtains. Really bad textiles.
Jysk is much better in this sort of things.

I have tried to spend more with Ikea so that wont end up with the sandpaper but i had no luck and i completely stopped buying from them. It was the same with cushions and throws and curtains. Really bad textiles.
Jysk is much better in this sort of things.
IKEA is only really good for certain things. Such as meat balls and chips :disco:

I’m not really into this routine IKEA has going on in the UK (well, London) of opening branches in easy to reach locations. It’s SUPPOSED to take forever and be hell to get there! That’s the IKEA MAGIC! It makes the filthy fayre that bit more delicious!

RIP TOTTENHAM HALE :(

Now they’ve lost IKEA and PUMPKIN, it literally has NOTHING!

I did think it BIZARRE that they closed that branch. There were always customers there. And such a lovely, easily accessible location with such amazing boutiques and other exciting retail opportunities in the vicinity! Also, trying not to be run over on the way from the garage was always fun :disco:

Isn’t the former Top Man at Oxford Circus going to be an IKEA? I’m sure I heard talk of this exciting innovation

Just here to impart some LIFE ADVICE regarding bed clothes:

You spend ONE THIRD of your life in bed. Real good quality bedding is a HEALTH INVESTMENT, so don't be tightfisted about it. There is NO GREATER PLEASURE IN LIFE than going to bed and being TAKEN OVER by 10,000 thread Egyptian cotton sheets EVERY NIGHT :disco:

Soak & Sleep do yearly sales and you can get some of their top range bedding for up to 30% off then.

La Redoute bedding is also SHITE

I get mine from some shady operation in Manchester which probably involves lots of trafficked Chinese people working 20 hour days chained to the machines and fed GRUEL but oh! QUALITY AND VALUE

Just here to impart some LIFE ADVICE regarding bed clothes:

You spend ONE THIRD of your life in bed. Real good quality bedding is a HEALTH INVESTMENT, so don't be tightfisted about it. There is NO GREATER PLEASURE IN LIFE than going to bed and being TAKEN OVER by 10,000 thread Egyptian cotton sheets EVERY NIGHT :disco:
This exactly and WISE ADVICE INDEED

I recommend M&S myself :disco:

I think someone recommended BAMBOO BUM WIPE to me a while ago. I may have said FUCK NO. Apparently it’s kind to the planet. I said I DON’T CARE :)

I had their meat free nuggets

The meat was alright tbh but the coating was like partly-cooked SATEEN

Reactions: GNL
Does anyone have any decent NONE feather/down pillows? If I think about it for TOO LONG, it’s actually quite GROSS.

Does anyone have any decent NONE feather/down pillows? If I think about it for TOO LONG, it’s actually quite GROSS.
Yes, I think it’s quite grim. Sometimes you can hear the quacking and screams :(

I’ve got some nice quack-free memory foam ones which came with a mattress from Nectar so there’s one top tip :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom