The Kate Bush 1979 Christmas Special

Shirley

BIG-HEARTED BUNNY
I'm watching this on the iplayer RIGHT NOW

It's JUST as HATSTAND as you'd EXPECT

Sample:

Wait for the DANCING VIOLINS to ARRIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just finishing watching this now, it is such a ridiculous fantastic joy. I never realised how all out mad she could be, i love her

My highlights so far are the performance Donna has posted, her introduction for Peter Gabriel (though i skipped him), the bit where she puts on a fake beard and does a whole song dressed as some sort of 1920s farmer, and the beginning of Them Heavy People. And i still have half of it to watch.

Everyone should watch it before it disappears just after midnight: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00k35n4/Kate/

The only SLIGHT disappointment was that she didn't do the old WUTHERING HEIGHTS

:o

I don't have time to watch tonight, but with iPlayer you can download it and watch it within a month, can't you? I really do want to see this.

oh BUGGER

Kate is no longer available. Programmes are available for a limited number of days after broadcast. Why?

oh, but it appears to be downloading anyway :confused:

Watching this on BBC4 now. I can't believe she got away with some of this on the BBC in 1979! It's well racey so far! :D

I think this is the first time to watch it - but some fun loony moments. I'm currently sampling the varied nonsense of Egypt.

Don't expect the HITZ! But some poofy dancers with some lovely thighs will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom